• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#548 Petilil / #549 Lilligant

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hpboy7

The Medic
looking for a petlil with leaf storm

Excitable Boy

is a metaphor
Looking for Pokemon Black Version's in-game trade Petilil. Must be UT.

Can offer most breedable Pokemon for it.

pwnswitchclik

Alakazaminator
I have a petilil to give away, if anyone is interested...

JinMo92

I have a shiny lvl. 1 UT Own Tempo Timid Petill for trade. It has good IVs, I bred it myself. I am looking for a timid/modest Heatran, Timid Tornadus, Timid Palkia, and Modest Dialga

Cygnus428

looking for a shiny female petalil/lilligant, modest nature with chlorophyl. Have all gen1-4 starters, I can breed moves, and i have almost all breedable pokemon, gens 1-4 that i can breed for natures, moves, and gender.

ninjafeesh

Looking for any Petilil.
I have Cyndaquils, Charmanders, Bulbasaurs, Mudkips, Unova starters, Eevees and all their evolutions (except Flameon), Happinys/Chanseys/Blisseys, Dratinis, Riolus etc.

If there are any other pokemon you're looking for, just message me and I'll see if I have them and get back to you, we'll work something out.

Thanks in advance :)

I am breeding petilil

looking for any male shiny
gen 3 starters
black exclusives
gen 3 pokemon

Looking for a Petilil, read signiture.
EDIT: Offer made.

Last edited:

Dyabel

Looking for SHINY Petilil, can offer lvl 100 liberty garden victini, any pokemon in my sign and Moltres

Last edited:

Hellgamatic

Looking for a Petilil with hidden/dream world ability Leaf Guard. This "finding pokemon via dream world" thing takes WAY to long >_<

hoke22

I am looking for a shiny petilil level 14-17, I have shiny rapidash, swellow, sandslash and flygon. pm me if interested

phasts

Team Phasts
Offering a Petilil or Lilligant for Vullaby

cfarm99

I have a lvl 66 Lilligant, check my shop by clicking the link in my siggy
PM me if interested

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.