1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

#550 Basculin Red-Stripe Form / Blue-Striped Form

Discussion in 'Unova Families' started by SerebiiBot, Feb 14, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SerebiiBot

SerebiiBot Friendly Neighbourhood SerebiiBot

[table][tr]
    [td=100%]#550 Basculin[/td][/tr][tr]
    [td][​IMG][​IMG][/td][/tr][tr]
    [td][​IMG][/td][/tr][/table]

2. nxnja

nxnja Active Member

I have a female red-stripe willing to trade for any decent kanto pokemon, regular lvl 1 is fine

3. Charmander89

Charmander89 New Member

I have a red-striped lvl 22 up for trades. looking for Snivy and Tepig.

4. Matt36

Matt36 Clone my Balls!

I'm looking for a Red Stripe, can trade for a Blue Stripe for starters. PM Me.

5. pokemonnewb

pokemonnewb New Member

Have many Red Striped from Level 30-40 to trade!

6. koopaflowers

koopaflowers Dragon Master

I have a shiny Red-Stripe Basculin!
    PM with offers.

7. ladyvipaka

ladyvipaka Poke Master

Caught a shiny red-stripe basculin yesterday, level 58 untouched. I'm looking for a legit japanese movie victini with superior stats and/or perfect atk.

8. Shinypichu848

Shinypichu848 1337 Trainer

Caught Shiny Blue Striped Basculin Today. Pm Me With Offers. (Want other shinies)

9. Exprima

Exprima Pokemang

I have an Adamant max Atk IVs (and good all around IVs) blue-stripe Basculin with the Rock Head ability. It's untouched, lvl 25, and male. Pm me your offers.

Last edited: May 11, 2011
  10. Excitable Boy

Excitable Boy is a metaphor

Looking for Redeye, the Black Version in-game Basculin. Must be UT, preferably with its Sitrus Berry intact.

Have many breedables to trade for it. Ask.

11. King Lawliet

King Lawliet Cero Miedo!

I have the following Pokémon related to this family and I’m offering it to anyone who is interested. Coincidently I'm looking for certain Pokémon which I'll list afterwards.

It is not a requirement for you to have anything on my Wants list in order to get these Pokémon from me as if you don't have any then you can just trade me a junk Pokémon.

Anyway, without further ado

Shiny Basculin (Red Stripe)- Adamant

Movie Arceus (Preferably on a Gen IV game)
    Azelf with Timid or Jolly nature (preferably with good IVs) (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
    Beedrill with Baton Pass and Jolly nature (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
    Chansey with Wish, Seismic Toss and Bold nature (preferably with good IVs) (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
    Eevee with Double-Edge and Jolly nature (preferably with good IVs) (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
    Heatran with Timid, Modest or Calm nature (preferably with good IVs) (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
    Kyurem with Timid or Modest nature (preferably with good IVs) (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
    Landorus with Hidden Power Ice and Naive or Jolly nature (preferably with good IVs) (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
    Latias with Timid nature (preferably with good IVs) (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
    Latios with Timid nature (preferably with good IVs) (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
    Regice with Seismic Toss and Calm nature (preferably with good IVs) (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
    Regirock with Seismic Toss and Careful nature (preferably with good IVs) (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
    Registeel with Seismic Toss and Careful nature (preferably with good IVs) (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
    Raikou with Timid nature (preferably with good IVs) (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
    Snubull with Body Slam and Adamant nature with Intimidate (preferably with good IVs) (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
    Suicune with Timid or Modest nature (preferably with good IVs) (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
    Terrakion with Adamant or Jolly nature (preferably with good IVs) (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
    Thundurus with Hidden Power Ice and Timid nature (preferably with good IVs) (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
    Tornadus with Hidden Power Ice and Timid or Naive nature (preferably with good IVs) (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
    Uxie with Impish, Jolly or Relaxed nature (preferably with good IVs) (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
    Victini with Timid, Bold or Naive nature (preferably with good IVs) (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
    Virizion with Hidden Power Ice and Timid or Jolly nature (preferably with good IVs) (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
    Zapdos with Timid nature (preferably with good IVs) (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
    Zigzagoon with ExtremeSpeed and Adamant nature (preferably with good IVs) (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)

The most up to date list for things I’m offering can be found in my shop.

Feel free to post in the shop or to PM me if you want to contact me

Thank you for reading this

12. I have a Shiny UT Blue Striped Basculin PM me with offers.

13. *IZ*

*IZ* Well-Known Member

Looking for a japanese male Baculin for MM. I wouldnt mind giving it back when im done

14. arisatomaxon

arisatomaxon アリサト メクソン

Offering both Blue and Red Stripe Basculin . Im looking for a drudiggon , look into my sign for more details

15. dewey911p

dewey911p primus inter pares

Shiny Basculin

looking for a Shiny Basculin i can offer whats in my sig, pm me with offers

16. DnxDarkevil

DnxDarkevil New Member

Have a lvl 26 Adamant Blue striped Basculin. Looking for Black exclusive pokemon. PM me.

17. Golden Zoroark

Golden Zoroark Pokémon Trainer

Looking for a shiny Red-stripe Basculin. Click the Spoiler Button to see what i'm offering. Pm me if you want to trade. :)

Last edited: Oct 31, 2011
  18. Sobe0047

Sobe0047 Collector

I have a Shiny Lv. 5 UT Red Striped Basculin
    Looking for a Legit Menaphy, Celebi, or Shaymin.
    PM Me if interested!

19. Italianbaptist

Italianbaptist Informed Casual

Looking for the Blue-Striped Basculin with Rock Head, preferably if it's trained to around level 40 to match the rest of my team. I guess i'm just lazy like that :p

20. Flygonism

Flygonism New Member

Offering shiny blue basculin, pm me your offer.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.