• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#550 Basculin Red-Stripe Form / Blue-Striped Form

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matt36

Clone my Balls!
Trading Away

RED Basculin - Mild Nature, Adaptability Ability, Male, Level 40 - Crunch, Aqua Tail, Soak & Double-Edge
BLUE Basculin - Adamant Nature, Rock Head Ability, Male, Level 25 - Aqua Jet, Chip Away, Take Down & Crunch

Just taking up room. I'm never going to use them.

DragonTrainerSilver

<-- Starving dragon
I have shiny legit Basculin up for trade,pm me with offer's please.

Italianbaptist

Informed Casual
Have the special rock head white exclusive basculin untrained. Will check on the nature later but pm me with offers

KumaKiraSensei

I have a Shiny Red-Striped Basculin. Legit. Caught it while trying to catch a Milotic on Route 1. PM me with trade offers.

Catfish

Looking for an untouched Shiny Blue Stripe with neutral, sp atk, or speed natures. I can offer a shiny, untouched Escavalier. :D Preferred ability: Adaptability. PM me if intrested. :)

Adaptable Porygon-Z

I would like a dream world female Basculin ( Red) please. Nature and level dont matter. I can offer tangela, barboach, poliwag and Snorunt with dream world abilities..Male or female with pokerus if desired. . Pm if you have it .

ChocoG86

I'm looking for a shiny Basculin blue stripe,I am willing to trade one of my shinies Togepi,Drowzee,Seviper,Hoppip,Tyrogue,Aron,Frillish please PM if intrested

foxyman1167

From Zero To Hero
I'm looking for a Dream World female Basculin, I don't care what nature or level it is, as long as it female and has Mold Breaker, I have every other released Dream World female except what I'm looking for in my signature.

Got it.

Last edited:

RazorCandy

Hi, looking for DW female Basculin. Can offer shards, rare candies, DW females not listed in my sig. Let me know if keen.

Status
Not open for further replies.