• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#554 Darumaka / #555 Darmanitan Normal Mode / Zen Mode

Status
Not open for further replies.

starwars

megacharizard king
trading female inner focus darmanitan oyul be able to breed it for more zen mode darmanitan also your self have one pm me with offers

Angus0414

I have Darumaka breedable for zen mode, so let me know if you need. I need leftovers, life orb, custap berry. Shiny pokemon also accepted but not needed. pm me plz :)

kyuubi rasengan

I have 5 ut darumakas an a Darmaniten with zen mode i got off the GTS pm me with offers

Siraaron324

I need a Darumaka/Darmanitan with no EV's, an Adamant Nature, and the Sheer Force ability. The moves don't matter. I can probably offer most of whatever you want.

Siraaron324

Extra Darumaka Offer & Adamant Normal Darmanitan needed

I have a bunch of extra Darumaka of various natures and genders, (overflow from breeding, about 30) and I need a Darumaka/Darmanitan with an Adamant Nature, and the sheer force ability; I can offer a LOT of things, message me if you can help with either of these situations.

Scorch5688

Virizion Collector
Have a shiny Darmanitan with sheer force. PM me with your offers. :)

Dragonite0217

I need a level 1 DARUMAKA with the ability hustle. Nature Adamant or Jolly. 31 in attack and speed iv. Gender doesn't matter. Since I am giving someone so much trouble, I can give them something good (from any gen except generation 6 lol). PM me.

Excitable Boy

is a metaphor
Trading a Zen Mode Darmanitan, male, with a 31 IV and 30 IV in Attack and Speed (can't remember which IV is which).

loserking

Silver forever
LF any female darmanitan with zen mode

Offering female dw:
lapras
exeggcute
carvanha
psyduck
nidoran
lickitung
magikarp
gligar
poliwag
dratini
vulpix
hoppip
kangaskhan

Shinepoke

uhhmmm YES!
I have many Darumakas. (Still Masuda Methoding). All level 1 and are untouched. Most are Jolly/ Adamant. All of the Jolly have 30 ivs in Attack (proud of it's power). I do have other natures because everstone is only 50% of the time. All hustle Darumakas. I am not looking for much just easy guys like guys you can only get from black. or something. They are for my pokedex mainly I didnt catch a lot during story. I HAVE A LOT. Pm me with offers

SteelMetagross

Certified Trainer
I have a shiny male Darumaka that I'm willing to trade. PM me with offers.

King Lawliet

Cero Miedo!
So in my quest to get decent IVs for my Darumaka I am left with leftovers which I have no use for but rather than to release them (which I have no hesitation doing), I figured I may as well put them on offer however I do not plan to keep them for that long so if you want one you'll have to be quick. I am not looking for much in return so feel free to take them off my hands

Darumaka- 31/31/14/14/31/31- Adamant
Darumaka- 23/28/24/31/31/31- Adamant
Darumaka- 29/29/28/23/31/31- Adamant
Darumaka- 29/28/29/31/15/31- Modest
Darumaka- 17/31/27/25/31/31- Adamant
Darumaka- 25/31/31/8/31/31- Adamant

Now all you have to do is to PM me so we can discuss a trade. Thank you for reading ;554;

Chowderboy

Looking for Darumaka

LF:
Darumaka
Ability - Zen Mode
Nature - Adamant
Untrained(UT)
Please send me a msg with a reqeust if you have it.

asterat

Banned
I have many darumaka zen mode and otherwise alln atures PM me.

megajin

hey guys, looking for neutral natured darmanitan with zen mode. Got a few legendaries and can breed for other pokemon, but can only trade to IV Gen games...haven't beaten the elite four yet :(

Lugia - Bold
Suicune - docile
Ho-oh - Modest
Zapdos - Modest
Entei - Lonely

and can start breeding for:

Torchic, Treecko, Totodile, Larvitar, Piplup, Turtwig, Mudkip, Chimchar, Riolu + squirtle

(Also have a ditto so can do some clones)

Lemme know if you're interested :)

Matt36

Clone my Balls!
GIVING AWAY

First come first served. Be polite or I'll ignore you. I want throwaways in return that I will just release.

Darumaka - Jap lvl.17 Female Adamant
Darumaka - Eng lvl.16 Male Naughty

Radlin

He Returns.
Hey guys, I'm looking for a female Zen Mode Darmanitan. Can offer 5th Gen Starters, Zorua, DW Females, and some other Pokemon.

Status
Not open for further replies.