• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#554 Darumaka / #555 Darmanitan Normal Mode / Zen Mode

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

SerebiiBot

#554 Darumaka#555 Darmanitan
fire.gif
fire.gif

Asar

Hey, I am new, I would like one of these darkumakas. what is the trade procedure on the forum?

happyfeet

hungry hippo
in dire need of an adamant/jolly darumaka.
i have a modest zorua (jp) and thats about it, and about 20 sandile with various natures.

pm me if your feeling kind or want a deal.

luxrayshock

For everyone out there who hates using "hustle" darumaka, I can breed inner focus darumaka (Zen mode Darmanitan) pm if interested

pikadon92

Raiden Maximus
I have a darumaka up on GTS:

Name: Coalkong
Lv: 15
OT&Offerer: Shira

Its ability is hustle, nature is jolly and it is "Quick to flee." This recently-caught darumaka has the potential to become a great sheer force darmanitan. If anyone's interested, just get any pansear. Any gender, any level.

Let me know once you've traded it in or wether you have something else to offer.

No more 'maka left.

Last edited:

Lester20

If anyone has a female Darmanitan with Zen Mode, can you Message me please?

Gentleman Skeleton

Able to breed Inner Focus Darumaka. Seeking Vullaby, Female Drought Vulpix, Female Swift Swim Poliwag or Female Harvest Tropius. PM me for offers.

i have a shiny darmanitan pm me with offers

CrobatOwns

Back from the dead!
Looking for Darmanitan with Zen Form, shiny highly preferred. Offering shinies like shiny Palkia lvl 47 (modest), shiny beldum lvl 50ish (adamant), and shiny duskull lvl 1 (adamant or jolly I forget which) if your Darmanitan is shiny ONLY. Otherwise we can work something out.

PM me with offers

*I JUST BEAT THE GAME SO CAN TRADE IN GEN5

Last edited:

mychemro

Dragon Trainer
In need of a preferably male SHINY Darumaka or Darmanitan preferably under level 50
Trading shinys: Latios. Milotic. Reuniclus. Haxorus. Typhlosion. Spiritomb
Pm me

Suicune1988

Maestro Entrenador
Pokémon Trades:
Hello, I am have a variety of Darumaka available on my Pokémon white version that I am willing to trade. I´m trying to complete 50 trades in order to obtain the second in game master ball, so I would APPRECIATE receiving one of the below pokemon in return, but if you don´t have any of them: I will still trade :D Below are the Pokémon I request
Snivy, Servine, Superior, Pignite, Emboar, Stoutland, Unfezant, Gigalith, Swoobat, Leavanny, Whirlipede, Scolipede, Krookodile, Darmanitan, Scrafty, Carracosta, Archen, Archeops, Zoark, Gothita, Gothorita, Gothitelle, Duosion, Reuniclus, Swanna, Vanillish, Vanilluxe, Sawsbuck, Escavalier, Jellicent, Galvantula, Ferrothorn, Klang, Klicklang, Eelektrick, Eelektross, Beheeyem, Lampent, Chandelure, Haxorus, Beartic, Accelgor, Mienshao, Golurk, Bisharp, Braviary, Vullaby, Mandibuzz, Zweilous, Hydreigon, Volcarona.
MY CODE IS IN MY SIG, Pokemon white version, if you want to trade, PLEASE PM ME THANK YOU :D AND NO HACKS/CODED POKEMON PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!

Suicune1988

Maestro Entrenador
Hello, I am have a variety of Zorua, Darumaka, and Yanmask available on my Pokémon white version that I am willing to trade. I´m trying to complete 50 trades in order to obtain the second in game master ball, so I would APPRECIATE receiving one of the below pokemon in return, but if you don´t have any of them: I will still trade :D Below are the Pokémon I request
Snivy, Servine, Superior, Pignite, Emboar, Stoutland, Unfezant, Gigalith, Swoobat, Leavanny, Whirlipede, Scolipede, Krookodile, Darmanitan, Scrafty, Carracosta, Archen, Archeops, Zoark, Gothorita, Gothitelle, Duosion, Reuniclus, Swanna, Vanillish, Vanilluxe, Sawsbuck, Escavalier, Jellicent, Galvantula, Ferrothorn, Klang, Klicklang, Eelektrick, Eelektross, Beheeyem, Lampent, Chandelure, Haxorus, Beartic, Accelgor, Mienshao, Golurk, Bisharp, Braviary, Mandibuzz, Zweilous, Hydreigon, Volcarona.
MY CODE IS IN MY SIG, Pokemon white version, if you want to trade, PLEASE PM ME THANK YOU :D AND NO HACKS/CODED POKEMON PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!
PLEASE READ. Woobat is not swoobat, and Darumaka is NOT Darmanitan, the stupidity of people never ceases to amaze and confound me… -_-

dr.agon

Champion!
Ive got jolly darumakas with 31 ivs in att and speed for trade.pm me with offers

I have these Darumaka to trade each nature listed is a Darumaka natures: brave and mischievious,quirky and good perseverance,serious and likes to thrash about,quirky and proud of its power,quirky and often dozes off,docile and often dozes off,quiet and thoroughly cunning. I am looking for pokemon from countries around the world and will take anything else as well... ^_^ pm me

Status
Not open for further replies.