• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#554 Darumaka / #555 Darmanitan Normal Mode / Zen Mode

Status
Not open for further replies.

heiiumzz

Pokemon Master
Looking for Fully ev'd adamant Darmanitan...
Offering Shines legends...

dewey911p

primus inter pares
Shiny Darumaka

looking for a Shiny Darumaka/Darminitan with inner focus/zen mode i can offer whats in my sig, pm me with offers

on a seperate note, i have a fully ev trained Darmanitan 252 Atk, 252, Spd, 4 S.Def (i dont remember if it was 4 in S.Def or Hp) it has an adamant nature with the sheer force ability. Its moves are Flare Blitz, U-turn, Rock Slide, and Superpower. It is lvl 100 and it's final stats are 322/405/120/74/133/284. I know it is 100% legit b/c i hatched the egg myself and trained it (OT is Ares, my in-game name) if anyone is interested, pm me. Im mainly looking for shinies, but it never hurts to shoot me an offer and c :D

Last edited:

dfirepk

best pokemon breeder
shiny zen mode darmanitan

i am in need of a shiny zen mode darmanitan can offer any pokemon except unovian shinies some pokemon from other generations are shiny u will have to see if it is shiny please pm me in reply

I got lots of dw darumakas!

^what it says.
I have Inner Focus Darumakas in nearly every nature.
I have:
Hardy
Lonely
Brave
Naughty
Bold
Docile
Relaxed
Impish
Lax
Hasty
Jolly
Naive
Modest (2 of em.)
Mild
Bashful
Rash
Calm
Sassy
Careful
and Quirky natured DW Darumakas.

I also have one regular Darumaka with the regular ability,Adamant natured.
State what your willing to give to me in exchange, PM me on it.

drose

The Horned Zoroark
^what it says.
I have Inner Focus Darumakas in nearly every nature.
I have:
Hardy
Lonely
Brave
Naughty
Bold
Docile
Relaxed
Impish
Lax
Hasty
Jolly
Naive
Modest (2 of em.)
Mild
Bashful
Rash
Calm
Sassy
Careful
and Quirky natured DW Darumakas.

I also have one regular Darumaka with the regular ability,Adamant natured.
State what your willing to give to me in exchange, PM me on it.

Can i get ur Jolly Darumaka?

Joe O

looking for shiny darumaka or darmanitan, but i DONT want ZEN MODE

offers legit shiny gamestop entie
legit shaymin
legit shiy mewtwo

Doobius

looking for the hidden ability female one of these. can someone help me out. can breed out anything below.

Have a zen mode Darmanitan up for trade. Has to go ASAP so I have room for other pokemon. Shinies would be nice but I do not care too much about what I get for it. PM or VM with offers.

Last edited:

krazie

hey i have a shiny darmanitan lvl 100 with ability zen mode and im looking for other lvl 100 shinys my Name is : krazie my Friend Code is : 2709 3380 7581 pm me if u wanna trade

PokeTrainerJay

High in the Sky
Looking for an Adamant Darmanitan with the Sheer Force ability. EV'd or flawless I don't mind.

PM me to work out an offer.

luxray638

I have a zen mode damurka. pm me for offers

cfarm99

I have a lvl 65 Darmanitan, click link in my siggy to see my wants.
PM me if interested

Shatu

Pokemon Adoptions!
:554:I've got extra Darumakas looking for good homes. PM me offers.:554:​

Dzum101

Looking for shiny Darumaka/Darmanitan. I will offer battle subway items, zorua/zoroark, phione and pokerus. No hacks please. If there's something else you want, please PM or VM me anyway. Thanks!

Golden Zoroark

Pokémon Trainer
I'm looking for shiny a Darumaka/Darmanitan (preferably female). Click the spoiler button to see what i'm offering. :)

LordFeraligatr

Hi looking for a flawless female sneasel (Jolly prefered nature) or flawless female bagon (adamant prefered nature) can offer flawless (with which ever nature you prefer) darumaka, sandile, litwick or frillish.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.