• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#554 Darumaka / #555 Darmanitan Normal Mode / Zen Mode

Status
Not open for further replies.

golda068

Shiny Hunter
Have an UT shiny darumaka female, zen mode, lonely nature, quickly tempered characteristic....PM me with offers.

Matt36

Clone my Balls!
Trading Away

Darumaka - Bashful Nature, Hustle Ability, Female, Level 1 - Tackle, Incinirate, Fire Bang & Headbutt
Darmanitan - Quirky Nature, Sheer Force Ability, Male, Level 37 - Flare Blitz, Hammer Arm, Fire Punch & Facade - Had POKERUS

Just taking up room. I'm never going to use them.

StarlightPegasus

Live out Loud
I have a Lv 37 Shiny Darmatian for trade PM me with any offers! :D

JVV31

I have a
lv35 Darmanitan
Zen mode
Bold

Dont mind what its traded 4 :D

mogan3

Wanna trade
hava a lv 100 darmanitan up for trade pm me with offers

zodiart88

LF for any free or extra darumaka of any nature. Pm me if you have one.

Thowra

The Silver Brumby
Looking for a zen mode darmanitan. Not interested in whether it's female or not.

In return, I have every breedable pokemon except for phanpy and spinda.

EDIT: got one :)

Last edited:

gengar96

Looking for Darmanitan Level 100 with Jolly nature with max speed (317) or offer and we may negotiate. Offering Movie arceus/darkrai/ fateful ecounter shaymin PKTOPIA electvire shiny pokemon such as raichu/pikachu slowking/Escavalier/Accelgor/ and valcrona (modest nature) + more shinys and DW sharpido and every pokemon from gen 4

Sizygy

Hey guys, if anyone is willing to help a newbie out, I don't have much to trade because I have just started, but I am looking for a jolly or adamant Darumaka around level 20 if someone can help me out, that would be appreciated :) Thanks

Charizard Lord

Probably Napping
Offering a low-leveled, untouched Adamant Darumaka. PM me with offers. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.