• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#559 Scraggy / #560 Scrafty

Status
Not open for further replies.

Last Disaster

Unchained
Looking for a male Scraggy or Scrafty with Dragon Dance, Ice Punch and Drain Punch for breeding. I don't care about nature, IVs, EVs, or whether it's UT or not. I just need that specific set of moves.

Can offer freshly-bred UT 5th-gen starters, Chimchars, Torchics, Bulbasaurs, Eevees or Zoruas (none have DW abilities). PM me if you can help me out.

gvsugod

I have a box of Dragon Dance Scraggy. Male/Female. Different natures. Hit me up if you want one.

Get me one of these and take your pick of what I have, otherwise just make an offer of something interesting and get a random one.

UT Adamant Horsea with outrage
UT Adamant/Jolly Dratini
UT Adamant Axew
UT Modest Dratini
UT Timid Pain Split Gastly
UT Adamant or Jolly Technician Sycther
UT Adamant Dry Skin Croagunk
UT Careful or Impish Eevee
UT Timid Zorua
UT Adamant Stunky
UT Jolly Sniper Skorupi

EmiiLava

Joltik Queen <3
Looking for DWF scraggy/scrafty. I can offer shiny crustle adament near-flawless with spikes and stealth rock, JP hidden hollw medicham quiet, quiet imposter ditto, Shiny EV'd infernape naive with fake out, shiny zorua flawless timid em: extrassensory/dark pulse, Shiny electrike sassy, Shiny crown event entei ut, shiny crown event raikou ut, shiny shieldon brave female ut, Jirachi event HG/SS T, shiny deoxys lv.100 quiet, shiny EV'd houndoom timid dark pulse, shiny kingler lv.38 impish, shiny krabby lax lv.15, shiny feebas lax (holding prism scale), shiny gible nn'd Kaumalat joly lv.1 flawless, shiny kakuna lv.8 bold, shiny girafirig quirky lv.59, shiny graveler nn'd Veler, shiny tentacool lv.40 modest, shiny persian nn'd SnowCoin lv.46, shiny goldeen lax, shiny seaking naive, shiny relicanth adament flawless, shiny pidgeot lv.36, shiny JP poochyena, shiny bonsley careful, shiny spearow lv.17 careful, trick room iv 0 speed NON-shiny duskull near-flawless in other stats, shiny slugma naive, shiny cacturne brave lv.66 T, shiny rhyhorn lv.35 naive, shiny donphan lonely, shiny miltank lv.100 hasty, and any other dex fillers you might need ;3 I also can pokeshift shinies from my HG if you don't see anything you like here. Message me soon. ;3

EDIT: Got it :D

Last edited:
I would love a female Dream World Scraggy. That would just be the coolest! I can trade any of the Dream World females in my signature.

Victory★Star★

Mega Victini?
I have a Dream World Male Scraggy with Drain Punch Faint Attack Sand Attack and Headbutt. Looking for Male spheal or Female Starly/Staravia

I don't have much to trade... but I am nevertheless looking for a scraggy with dragon dance and some other egg moves. I currently have a female jolly scraggy, which would be perfect for breeding... except I'm not at a point in the game where I can visit the daycare. o_o I'll trade you all of scraggy/riolu I have. xD But that's about all I can offer. Please help!

dash142

Beginning Trainer
Just looking for a male scraggy with shed skin or moxie, no other real requirements other than it being under lv. 20, I just want to get one for my team as soon as possible on White 2 and I only just got the 1st badge. PM if you have one to spare...

xxcandyvioletxx

Hunter Marie.
Hi! I'm looking for a shiny Scraggy or Scrafty, ANY gender, stats, level, it doesn't matter. Please PM me if you have one and we can make a deal! :) I have Pokemon from all gens in my boxes, and I'm looking for a fair trade.

Pidjiken

IV Breeder
Cleaning out unwanted inventory as all of my boxes are pretty much full...

Trading Jolly Scraggies. PM me for one.

Eggmoves (D. Dance, T. Punch, I. Punch, D. Punch)

If you're looking for one with a better than average iv spread we can talk.

I will be releasing any Scraggies not given away over the weekend so message me asap.

Keera

Eeveelution Fanatic
I've been breeding my DWF scraggy and now have a surplus of them :p
Right now I have 5 with the hidden ability Intimidate, 2 male and 3 females.
I also have 5 others - 2 females with shed skin, 1 female and 2 males with moxie.

PM me if you're interested :D

Edited with 2 more female DWFs ^^

Last edited:

RegiGuy

Highly competitive
Looking for an Iron Fist female Timburr :532:, an Intimidate female Scraggy :559:, Rough Skin female Gible ;443;, Skill Link female Mincinno :572:, Toxic Boost female Zangoose ;335;, Moody female Snorunt ;361;, Moxie female Pinsir ;127;, Moxie female Heracross ;214;, Reckless female Mienfoo :619:, Adaptability female Corphish ;341;, Mold Breaker female Druddigon :621:, Vital Spirit female Elekid ;239;, Vital Spirit female Magby ;240;, Water Absorb female Chinchou ;170;, Regenerator female Tangela ;114;, Reckless female Staravia ;397;, Run Away female Venonat ;049;, Rattled female Cubchoo :613:, Analytic female Elgyem :605:, Run Away female Caterpie ;010;, Sap Sipper female Girafarig ;203;, Swift Swim female Psyduck ;054;, Hydration female Lapras ;131;, Sap Sipper female Miltank ;241;, Rain Dish female Wingull ;278; , Simple female Woobat :527:, and Sap Sipper female Blitzle :522:.

If you have 3 of the above Pokemon, I will personally RNG breed you any breedable Pokemon there is and give it to you at level 1. If you want me to EV train it, that's 4 DWFs, and if you want me to eV train it and leve it up to lv 100, that's 5 DWFs.

Please check my Signature to see if I still need the Pokemon too :).

KD73

I'm looking for a level 1 male Scraggy that has the Moxie ability and knows both Zen Headbutt and Ice Punch. PM me if you want to trade.

stylesbk

@stylesbk
I'm looking for a DW Scraggy with Mach Punch, Gender or nature do not matter. I have many legit legendaries to offer. Just PM if interested in seeing what I have.

Status
Not open for further replies.