• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#559 Scraggy / #560 Scrafty

Status
Not open for further replies.

Khavaltre

Got a bunch of Scraggy with Dragon Dance, Ice Punch, Zen Headbutt and Drain Punch let me know what you've got for trade.

JynxMidnight

IV Breeder
IV breeding adamant scraggys with ice punch, dragon dance and drain punch. PM me if you're interested in trading for the resulting pokemon. I'm mainly looking for impish skarmory with good IVs plus roost and whirlwind, but any IV bred pokemon will do.

looking for female adamant scraggy, offering zorua with dark pulse and extrasensory or charmander with dd and dragon pulse or axew with max speed iv

ZoRk

Lavizz~
looking for a scraggy with ice punch dragon dance drain punch

Any nature

i have a lot to offer just pm me

Looking for a Jap. Ash' Scraggy, Pm for offers

Pikawho?

(five15)
What I'm offering: Egg-move Scrafty.

I'm currently MM-ing for a Scrafty so I've got tons of egg-moved ones to trade. They know Ice, Thunder, and Drain Punch as well as Dragon Dance. Specify the gender, ability, and nature and I'll get it for you.

I'm looking for a male egg-moved pokemon in return. Specifically for a Dark Pulse + Extrasensory Zorua. But any egg-moved pokemon works as well. I'll consider all non-egg-move pokemon offers as well (such as shinies, events, legendaries, or White exclusives).

What I'm looking for: A legit, UT, Shiny Scrafty WITH an Adamant, Impish, or Careful nature. I've got tons of shinies to offer in return (Adamant Beldum, Modest/Timid Surskit, Adamant Growlithe, Adamant Shinx, Modest Latias, etc) as well as event pokemon. See my shop (linked to my name in my sig) for the complete list.

Message me with all offers/questions.

Last edited:

KingBravest

Need a Male Scraggy with Moxie and perfect stats. Mine was Stolen :'( By a mean person I trusted. My game was freezing so I let them hold them til I could restart. They took my other perfect stat non hacked or cloned: Emolga Male, Tranquil Female with Super Luck, Oshawott Male, Tepig Male, Snivy Female, Swadloon Male with Swarm.... please help me get them again

dicellol

Eshays
Lookign for Ash's Scraggy.
PM me for offers.

xSiculus

Pick up your feet!
a Scraggy

Has any one got a:
Good IVs
Male/Female
Careful Nature
ShedSkin
Scraggy w/ Drain Punch?

If you have offers, PM me!

Name your offer! I have Zoruas and stuff for trades! And plenty of UT, Outrage DDGibles and Larvitars. Oh, and Beldums

FC - 0175 1022 0931

I'm on for a bit now and early tomorrow!

Last edited:

PlatnumJace

Blink Kid
Hi I'm looking for any male scraggy. Preferably around lv 50. Pm me and we will sort something out. I can offer alot :D

decadencia

offering adamant shed skin 31/31/31/x/31/31 scrafty rngd it myself, NNable

also have a moxie impish nature, flawless as well

coolcateddy

Looking for a Scraggy w/ Dragon Dance, Drain Punch, and Ice Punch. Preferably Adamant, but I will take any nature. PM with an idea of what you want. I have a decent amount to offer, but not a ton.

odorofdeath

Masters Guild
Hi Guys,

I'm hankering to trade my level 57 Scrafty with an Adamant nature for another Scrafty with an adamant nature that know Ice Punch and Dragon Dance. My old Scraftys EV trained in Defense and Special Defense. If you have the Scrafty I want, and you don't want my other Scrafty, I have some other Pokemon I'd be willing to trade. PM if you're interested.

Tl/ DR:
Want:Scrafty with Adamant nature

Moves: Ice Punch
Dragon Dance
Drain Punch

Give: Scrafty with Adamant Nature

Moves: Thunder Punch
Dragon Dance

Wildfyre

X + Y, get pumped!
Looking for Dragon Dance + Drain Punch Scraggy (+ Ice Punch if possible), Male with Moxie. Pm me with offers.

pandakabob

Pokemon Collector
Looking for shiny legit UT scraggy, offering darkrai and arceus (yes both of them at once)

KiwiDude

Poké-Shop Owner
Looking for Satoshi/Ash's Scraggy Event, Preferably UT, w/Muscle Band

Offering
All of the Starters, Zorua w/Dark Pulse, Porygon, Scyther, Growlithe, Gastly, Gible, Larvitar w/Outrage, Phione, Duskull, Togepi w/Serene Grace and Elekid.
All of them are Legit and can be infected with Pokerus.

will Throw a Masterball or a Lucky Egg as well

PM/VM offers

Pokemon Ace

Dragon Master
I have female and male jolly Scraggys to trade, perfect for breeding with egg moves dragon dance, ice punch and drain punch. PM me if interested.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.