• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#559 Scraggy / #560 Scrafty

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gerry

Advanced Trainer
Looking for a Scraggy with Moxie that is Adamant and has Ice Punch and Drain Punch! Willing to trade a legit shiny Pidgeotto for it! Or Deino with Modest nature and Dark Pulse, Mareep with Thunder, any nature Gible, Feebas, Sandile with Moxie that is Adamant. Please PM ME!

GrassTypes.

Looking for any Scrafty, Preferably with Moxie and not any Nature that Reduces Attack.

shinytactics14

Stay frosty
looking for shiny level 100 scrafty. will trade zorua with snarl or shiny salemence

pariswho

TametheWicked
I'm looking for either a shed skin scrafty/Scraggy with Drain Punch,
and at least a 31 in def or spec Def
Or A, Moxie, DD Scrafty/Scraggy w/ at least 31 IV's in attack (or speed) {drain Punch would be nice on this too but it's not needed} Please...
Also I'm really new to the competitive scene... and I don't really have much I'm sorry but lemme know what you want and I'll see if I can get it to you...
Please and thank you for your time any help WOUD BE greatly APPRECIATED :)
Your frienldy neighborhood Mooch :D

~Kurou

to see you smile
im looking for scrafty lv1-5 dont care about abiltys and that c*** dont have much to offer could offer panpour,patrat,or purrloin or munna

Team Legend's Dragonite

W1nN!n6 you mad o.0?
looking for a ut worlds 2011 scrafty pm with what you are looking for i probably have it

Thatch

Solitary Trainer
I'm looking for the 2011 Tournament Scrafty. English preferred. Dunno what you'd want in return but I have a whole bunch of stuff.

~Kurou

to see you smile
Have:
worlds11 scrafty
shiny scrafty
satoshis scraggy

aurasageluke

AuraSage
~Scraggy~
Nickname: Zikian
Male, level 1
Stats: Flawless
Judge's ratings: Outstanding and Can't be better in HP, Attack, Def., Sp.Def., Speed
Ability: Moxie
Nature: Jolly
Moves:
Ice Punch OR Thunderpunch
Crunch
Dragon Dance
Drain Punch

If you have this kind of Scraggy, it would be appriciated. Please nickname it Zikian if you can!

Golden Zoroark

Pokémon Trainer
Looking for worlds 2011 scrafty, offering shiny Arbok, shiny Ursaring, and Lv. 100 shiny Politoad. I also have the Shiny GAMESTP Raikou and some other non-shinies. Pm me. :)

Shatu

Pokemon Adoptions!
:559:I've got extra Scraggies looking for good homes. PM me offers.:559:​

snivy trainer

Driving myself batty
Looking for a scraggy with DD and Ice Punch. PM me to see what I've got. Can offer DW Poliwags and more.

Last edited:

Lasaro

Moustache Cash Stash
Looking for an UT shiny Scraggy. I have many good things to offer, PM/VM me, pleeeaase. D:

Status
Not open for further replies.