• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#559 Scraggy / #560 Scrafty

Status
Not open for further replies.

DJ_Reshiram

The Legendary DJ
I have Scraggys with Drain Punch. I am looking for a Zorua, an Aron, female Japanese Pansear, Axew, and Cottonee, DW Pokemon, and starters (excluding Oshawott). PM me.

Last edited:

LittleEvil

Veteran Trainer
I have some extra scraggys here with fake out and drain punch, various natures and abilities. My sig says what I am looking for, but dont worry if you dont have any, we can work something out, i promise

Anyone got a Scraggy with Dragon Dance. Everything else doesnt matter, as long as it has the move Dragon Dance

janeee

Decent trainer
would give anything for a Scraggy with drain punch and zen headbutt PM me

SmeargleRocks

Reputable Trader
If you still have that shiny female scraggy i will gladly give you landorus and tornadus for the scraggy and any random pokemon like Lillipup I really love shiny scraggy PM me if you get this

Shiny scraggy rocks :)

Kninja22

<---Shine for me
I got a Japanese Untouched ash scraggy if anyone is interested

SmeargleRocks

Reputable Trader
Offering 3 male scrafty bashful lv65 NN Zuruggu moxie had pokerus, adamant lv59 moxie, and sassy shed skin lv49
Bashful moveset dragon claw, bulk up, head smash, and focus punch caught at lv16 at route 4 highly curious timer ball
Adamant moveset focus punch, substitute, Zen headbutt, and scary face from egg hatched on route 3 likes to run
Sassy moveset crunch, stone edge, fake out, and drain punch from egg hatched on route 3 somewhat vain
I am looking for any shiny pokemon at any level only if its LEGIT will I trade I can infect the last 2 with pokerus I am also looking for any DW starter that is LEGIT and UT from the Japanese DW events or Korean DW events but I am not looking for DW torchic as I have a DW Blaziken PM me if interested lastly I can offer some relic items like relic copper, relic silver and relic band to up the anti PM me or VM me if interested

Cool Rafe

Cold & Anti-social
Looking for freshly bred UT Male Moxie Adamant Scraggy with egg moves Ice Punch/Thunderpunch and Dragon Dance . Willing to offer any of the shinies on my siggy for it . PM me for more details about my shinies and to work out a deal .

Lockette

Competitive Player
Trading status: Hiatus.

Last edited:

SmeargleRocks

Reputable Trader
Looking for Someone to RNG a shiny scraggy egg with fake out/ or fire punch , drain punch, ice punch and dragon dance with an adamant, brave, impish, careful, sassy, relaxed, or jolly I want this for my black and white 2 playthrough when I get the games when they come out in America PM me if you want to know what I can offer for him/her thanks :)

xconv1ctx

Connoisseur of Cool
I'm looking for an Ash's Scraggy or a shiny Scraggy/Scrafty. I do not care about natures or abilities. Please PM me, thanks.

mogan3

Wanna trade
have a shiny scrafty up for trade pm me

gengar96

looking for scrafty with ice punch and drain punch careful nature and offering event arceus/darkrai/reshiram PKTOPIA electivire and shinys and DW pokemon pm offers

Status
Not open for further replies.