• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#561 Sigilyph

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

SerebiiBot

#561 Sigilyph
psychic.gif
flying.gif

jia

hey all, any chance anybody could trade me a really low level Sigilyph?
I pretty much just started the game so i couldent really trade you anything special, but hey! think of the good karma you would get for helping me (lol)
pm me please

Looking for a Sigilyph , can't find 1 , i offer alot o pokemon , pm what ya want

Shark

Advanced tier
offering: rufflet, axew, throh, solosis, sigilyph, archen..
pm me if interested and tell me what can you offer for them.

Last edited:
I have 11 UT newly-hatched Lv. 1 Sigilyph for trade.
Not really looking for anything in return.
Maybe anything that I can't catch in my WHITE. or anything at all.

Lester20

Looking for a shiny Sigilyph. No unreasonable trades.

brad0788

Look for Sigilyph

I'm looking for a Sigilyph. Not having luck finding it in my game so i'll trade for one. I can offer any white exclusives. PM me if intersted

Pupitar

Tyranitar Master
Seeking shiny sigilyph, see signature with what i have to offer.

Sotiras

Seeking Sigilyph

Hey I am looking for Sigilyph with Roost and Psycho Swap with a helpful Special Defense Nature, and with good IV's in Special Defense and Special Attack or Defense. I have some good offers so PM me on the Wifi Chatroom, or here, thanks.

Roughneck JB

Looking for a Timid Sigilyph with above average IVs in SpA, SpD, Def and Speed.
Must have the egg moves Roost and Psycho Shift
Can breed almost any poke with any egg moves for it in return.

... If it's shiny aswell then that's just dandy, and I'll trade you one of my shinies in return
PM me if interested, and (for shiny Siggy owners only) a list of my tradeable shinies

Ausgirl

Looking for a male Sigilyph with the egg moves Roost and Psycho Shift. Willing to offer other eggmove Pokemon in return. Please PM me if interested.

Graal

Looking for a sigilyph, pm me for offers !

Ausgirl

Looking for a male Sigilyph with the egg moves Roost and Psycho Shift. Willing to offer other eggmove Pokemon in return. Please PM me if interested.

Ausgirl

tatter

Veteran 10+ yrs
looking for a sigilyph, i can offer a shiny gardevoir from 3rd gen knowing nightmare from pokemon Colosseum

Ausgirl

Looking for a male Sigilyph with the egg moves Roost & Psycho Shift. Willing to offer any of the following in return:

-any White exclusive
-Gothita
-All Unova starters
-Bulbasaur
-Chikorita
-Cyndaquil
-Totodile
-Torchic
-Mudkip
-Japanese Ditto's
-Eggmove:
Archen Dragon Pulse/ Earth Power