• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#561 Sigilyph

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vyktel

I have a Sigilyph up for offer (caught from wild). Am looking for Oshawott / Zoroa / decent Timburr -> Conkeldurr (i.e. ok IVs/EVs in Atk)

LittleEvil

Veteran Trainer
I have four timid sigilyph, three with wonder skin ability and one with magic guard. all have the moves psycho shift, roost, stored power, thunder wave. PM with offers.

jabs4

Offering multiple Timid Magic Guard Sigilyph with egg moves Psycho Shift, Roost, & Stored Power; 31 speed IVs. Also have Modest & Bold with same ability, egg moves, speed. I could use a Reshiram & Tornadus (dex purposes), Flame & Toxic Orb, Choice items. If not any of those, I'll take other offers. PM.

Last edited:
looking for timid sigilyph w/ egg moves roost and psycho shift and ability magic guard. offering shiny kyogre

scourt91

Looking for any old Sigilyph, pm if you have one with what you want in return :)

EDIT: Got one :)

Last edited:

TUItony

I have a few male and female Silgilyphs with the moves Roost and psycho shift. PM me if interested.
All of them have different natures so Im sure Id have something you would want!

zodiart88

Looking for any free sigilyph.Any nature would do. pm me if you have one :)

lprulez

I have DWF Sigilyph with the ability Tinted Lens.
I'll be breeding them so PM me with offers.

Mr.Munchlax

Great Ball Rank Trainer
I'm looking for a male Snorunt with Moody (preferrably as an egg). I have a Wifi event Darkrai & Zekrom to trade, as wel as the following pokémon I caught in the Dream World & my dream Radar:
Drilbur-Male
Druddigon-Male
Alomomola-Femae
Sigilyph-Female
Swablu-Multiple/3 Male 1 Female
Riolu-Female
Shuckle-Multiple/All Female
Igglybuff-Multiple
Bronzor
Munna-Female
Staryu

PM me if interested

char char

Professional Shut-In
I may be asking for a bit much but here goes;
I am looking for a male sigilyph, any level. I need the moves psychoshift and stored power on it.
I'm still early in the game, so I don't have much to offer back (Third Gym Badge). PM if you can help out. I'm planing on breeding a specific nature/ability Sigilyph and I need those moves, which unfortunately, it doesn't learn naturally. Thanks for any help!

EDIT: Request has been filled. Thank you.

Last edited:

coolswampert

I have a few Sigilyph laying around from breeding if anyone wants one.

BladedScizor

Can provide Sigilyph with the Hidden Ability Tinted Lens. I can provide the Nature you want and most breed-able moves.

What I'm looking for in return can be found in my signature.

Hadise

Have a few DWF Sigilyphs. Also bred this earlier - has fairly good IVs for just randomly breeding. PM offers

Sigilyph - #561 (Bold) Has Tinted Lens
Male (♂)
HP: 26 - 27
Att: 31
Def: 28 - 29
SpA: 24
SpD: 30
Speed: 14

SasakiThePikachu

like pepsi cola
Seeking DWF Sigilyph.

Can offer from many DW females including Vulpix, Poliwag, Natu, Wooper, Slowpoke, Bidoof, Shroomish, Druddigon, Swinub...please enquire through PM for full list or to trade.

REN3GADE

I have two DWF Sigilyph both level 40. PM me with offers :)

RNA668

EV Trainer
I need a sigilyph, timid, magic guard, with decent IVs prefeerably, although given the somewhat uncommon nature of this request I will settle for anything that can help me breed my own.
EDIT: the egg move roost and/or B2/W2 move tutor dark pulse would also be immensely useful.
PMs please.

Last edited:

shadowF

I have 2 female sigilyths with gust, miracle eye, steel wing and fly. they have wonder skin and magic guard. pm me with offers.

Status
Not open for further replies.