1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

#562 Yamask / #563 Cofagrigus

Discussion in 'Unova Families' started by SerebiiBot, Feb 14, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SerebiiBot

SerebiiBot Friendly Neighbourhood SerebiiBot

[table][tr]
    [td]#562 Yamask[/td]
    [td]#563 Cofagrigus[/td][/tr][tr]
    [td][​IMG][/td]
    [td][​IMG][/td][/tr][tr][td][​IMG] [​IMG][/td][td][​IMG] [​IMG][/td][/tr][/table]

2. luxrayshock

luxrayshock Ursus arctos

Have yamask and cofagrigus. pm if you'd like to trade.

3. nxnja

nxnja Active Member

I have lots of Yamask's that I bred, they are mostly all Bold nature and when you take it to the IV judge he calls their IV stat fantastic. Message me your offers, looking for power band items or any other well bred pokemon

4. Para Noid

Para Noid New Member

looking for any yamask or evo form for trade pm if interested

5. Super trainer 555

Super trainer 555 <<<< mew is my fav

i would like a shiny yamask i will trade anything from 4th generation shiny if requested

6. Suicune1988

Suicune1988 Maestro Entrenador

Hello, I am have a variety of yanmask available on my Pokémon white version that I am willing to trade. I´m trying to complete 50 trades in order to obtain the second in game master ball, so I would APPRECIATE receiving one of the below pokemon in return, but if you don´t have any of them: I will still trade :D Below are the Pokémon I request:

Snivy, Servine, Superior, Pignite, Emboar, Stoutland, Pansage, Simisage, Unfezant, Gigalith, Swoobat, Conkelldurr, Seismitoad, Sawk, Leavanny, Whirlipede, Scolipede, Krookodile, Darmanitan, Scrafty, Carracosta, Archen, Archeops, Zoark, Gothita, Gothorita, Gothitelle, Duosion, Reuniclus, Swanna, Vanillish, Vanilluxe, Sawsbuck, Escavalier, Jellicent, Galvantula, Ferrothorn, Klang, Klicklang, Eelektrick, Eelektross, Beheeyem, Lampent, Chandelure, Haxorus, Beartic, Accelgor, Mienshao, Golurk, Bisharp, Braviary, Vullaby, Mandibuzz, Zweilous, Hydreigon, Volcarona.

MY CODE IS IN MY SIG, Pokemon white version, if you want to trade, PLEASE PM ME THANK YOU :D AND NO HACKS/CODED POKEMON PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited: Mar 24, 2011
  7. Lester20

Lester20 Active Member

Does anyone have a Shiny Yamask?

8. Suicune1988

Pokémon Trades:
    Hello, I am have a variety of yanmask available on my Pokémon white version that I am willing to trade. I´m trying to complete 50 trades in order to obtain the second in game master ball, so I would APPRECIATE receiving one of the below pokemon in return, but if you don´t have any of them: I will still trade :D Below are the Pokémon I request
    Snivy, Servine, Superior, Pignite, Emboar, Stoutland, Unfezant, Gigalith, Swoobat, Leavanny, Whirlipede, Scolipede, Krookodile, Darmanitan, Scrafty, Carracosta, Archen, Archeops, Zoark, Gothita, Gothorita, Gothitelle, Duosion, Reuniclus, Swanna, Vanillish, Vanilluxe, Sawsbuck, Escavalier, Jellicent, Galvantula, Ferrothorn, Klang, Klicklang, Eelektrick, Eelektross, Beheeyem, Lampent, Chandelure, Haxorus, Beartic, Accelgor, Mienshao, Golurk, Bisharp, Braviary, Vullaby, Mandibuzz, Zweilous, Hydreigon, Volcarona.
    MY CODE IS IN MY SIG, Pokemon white version, if you want to trade, PLEASE PM ME THANK YOU :D AND NO HACKS/CODED POKEMON PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!

9. Suicune1988

Hello, I am have a variety of Zorua, Darumaka, and Yanmask available on my Pokémon white version that I am willing to trade. I´m trying to complete 50 trades in order to obtain the second in game master ball, so I would APPRECIATE receiving one of the below pokemon in return, but if you don´t have any of them: I will still trade :D Below are the Pokémon I request
    Snivy, Servine, Superior, Pignite, Emboar, Stoutland, Unfezant, Gigalith, Swoobat, Leavanny, Whirlipede, Scolipede, Krookodile, Darmanitan, Scrafty, Carracosta, Archen, Archeops, Zoark, Gothorita, Gothitelle, Duosion, Reuniclus, Swanna, Vanillish, Vanilluxe, Sawsbuck, Escavalier, Jellicent, Galvantula, Ferrothorn, Klang, Klicklang, Eelektrick, Eelektross, Beheeyem, Lampent, Chandelure, Haxorus, Beartic, Accelgor, Mienshao, Golurk, Bisharp, Braviary, Mandibuzz, Zweilous, Hydreigon, Volcarona.
    PLEASE READ. Woobat is not swoobat, and Darumaka is NOT Darmanitan, the stupidity of people never ceases to amaze and confound me… -_-

10. Raeipa

Raeipa Dirge in the Dark

Looking for a non-english Yamask with 31 IV's in defines and Sp.defense. I can offer shiny pokemon or IV bred pokemon

11. MOGARFU

MOGARFU Avery, EV Trainer

looking for shiny of yamask! pm me plz

12. Hyolith

Hyolith New Member

Looking for a Bold or Relaxed female Yamask. Can trade a 30 atk IV Cubchoo.

13. Scorch5688

Scorch5688 Virizion Collector

I have an UT neutral natured shiny yamask. PM me with your offers. :)

14. Scorch5688

^^^ Still available. PM me with offers.:)

15. Scorch5688

^^^^ The shiny yamask is still available. :)

16. Nushidorei

Nushidorei New Member

Looking for a level 100 Cofagrigus to use as GTS fodder

17. King Lawliet

King Lawliet Cero Miedo!

So in my quest to get decent IVs for my Yamask I am left with leftovers which I have no use for but rather than to release them (which I have no hesitation doing), I figured I may as well put them on offer however I do not plan to keep them for that long so if you want one you'll have to be quick. I am not looking for much in return so feel free to take them off my hands

Yamask- 31/7/31/15/31/29- Bold
    Yamask- 31/31/31/4/30/0- Hardy

Now all you have to do is to PM me so we can discuss a trade. Thank you for reading

18. decadencia

decadencia Active Member

i got a flawless cofagrigus, bold nature, only IVs not 31s r the ones required to give it HP fighting 70

19. Iron Tyrant

Iron Tyrant Lazy RNGer

I am looking for a shiny of either one, and I don't care about stats or anything. I have several shinies to offer, but am currently too tired to type out the list. (Made a list in the general shiny trading thread) Message me if interested.

20. 03Juice

03Juice TSS

I'm looking for a Bold nature yamask/cofagrigus. Preferably good EVs in HP/Def/SpD.
    If it is shiny I don't care about EVs.

I have a lot of 1st-4th gen legends/pokemon. Just call what you need.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.