• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#562 Yamask / #563 Cofagrigus

Status
Not open for further replies.

zombie_glitch

(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻
I've got boxes of just-hatched Yamask, with quite a variety of nature/gender combinations.
If you'd like one, they're 'free' to anyone who'd like one.

c:

BunniBear4

Pokémon Trainer
I got a flawless Yamask when trying to get a flawless sandile from RNGing. If anyone wants it you can have it.

Edit:
I forgot to mention it's nature is naughty and it's level 22.

Last edited:

CJRyder

Just started Black 2. Looking for a Yamask egg. Must be a Bold nature and know Calm Mind upon hatching. Hope someone can help me out. :) Thanks for reading.

Horrid

I have a lv. 34 Cofagrigus that I'm willing to give to anyone. Just hit me up.

gvsugod

I really want an UT yamask. Just started the game, so I dont have much (anything). Neutral nature at least would be nice. Its for ingame.

Yuki_Annali

Breeder In Training
Also looking for a Legit Bold Yamask with HP Fighting... I've got a Legit Zoruak and other Legendaries, but no clue on the stats. I can offer you an non legit perfect 31 spread IV ditto, my other question is... could I "in theory" use 2 hacked 31 iv'd parents to creat a legit baby,I might try the RNB abuse, but the guide still leaves some questions un answered...

Slimjim367

Looking for Bold/Clam/Sassy/Relaxed Yamask or Cofagrigus

Should have Ivs of at least 31/x/31/31/31/x

Will trade 2 Flawless Shiny Pokemon Pm for info!

Buttons

Mountain Trainer
Would live to have any Yamask to start breeding with. Shoot me a PM if you have an extra to get rid of.

e: have one now thanks to awesome trainers. Will be breeding them so shoot a PM for one if you need it.

Last edited:

Amacitare

Ninja Cat
PM offers. I have yamask.

Status
Not open for further replies.