• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#562 Yamask / #563 Cofagrigus

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm looking for a shiny, relaxed or bold yamask or cofagrigus.
Untouched would be nice unless it's already EV trained in HP/Def/Spdef

I'm offering the shiny legendary beasts, a shiny grimer, or a shiny chansey.

PM me!

Autis-misc

Abridger
Looking for a nonenglish Cofagrigus, offering whatever you really want.

PM if interested.

almighty umbreon

Fear the Darkness
I have lots of leftovers from breeding of both genders and with varying natures. All of them are UT and know Will-O-Wisp, Night Shade, Protect, and egg move Imprison. PM if interested.

WillowLeaf

Seeking either holding a dusk Stone Pm offers.

IheartZoroark

Zoroark's No 1 Fan
Modest or Relaxed Yamask or Cofagrigus wanted (shiny or not, doesn't matter)

i have shiny Raikou or Entei to trade

PM me

Offering a legit flawless bold Yamask with hidden power fighting 70. PM me with offers. Looking for legit flawless pokemon with good natures (and favourable egg moves/hidden powers where appropriate).

takbir10

Banned
want a confagurious nicknamed molester lv80+

Golden Zoroark

Pokémon Trainer
I'm looking for any shiny yamask or cofagrigus. Click the spoiler button to see what i'm offering. :)

punctuator

RNG breeder
I can trade a Shiny! UT Yamask

Level: 19
Nature: Bold
IVs: 31/18/31/31/31/31 (RNG abused, obviously)

Not looking for anything specific (would love an UT Liberty Garden Victini, but don't expect to get such a thing), but would especially like older generation pokes with competitive nature/IVs. Shiny not necessary but preferred.

Matt36

Clone my Balls!
Trading Away

Cofagrigus - Bashful Nature, Mummy Ability, Male, Level 37 - Curse, Shadow Ball, Toxic & Grass Knot

Just taking up room. I'm never going to use them.

StarscreamFangirl

My Kingdom for a Shiny Yamask!
.... Well, not my Kingdom but how about a Shiny Event Entei that can let you unlock a Zoroark in game?

Though I do have some specifications.
The Shiny Yamask must be legit.
It has to be female.
And it must be nicknamed Nailah. (All sentimental reasons).

Bonus Points if it has a Calm, Sassy, Bold, Relaxed, or neutral nature.
Bonus points if it hasn't been trained. (Really want to EV train it)
And Bonus points if it has great IVs

If the necessities are met and it has the bonus points I'll trade my shiny Entei holding a Relic Crown which can be sold in game for 300,000.
P.M me to negotiate a trade.

zombi

Breeder
IM looking for a sassy ut yamask (lvl 1)

PM me and ill make u offers

zombi

Breeder
Im looking for A sassy yamask UT lvl1 if possible, but ill take the level it was caught at

PM and ill make u offers

zombi

Breeder
I have lots of leftovers from breeding of both genders and with varying natures. All of them are UT and know Will-O-Wisp, Night Shade, Protect, and egg move Imprison. PM if interested.

Do u have a sassy UT lvl 1 yamask

I hav lOads of lv 1 UT yamask PM me if u would like any I was breeding for shiny so I hav at least 50 of them PM with offers

Status
Not open for further replies.