• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#564 Tirtouga / #565 Carracosta

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

SerebiiBot

#564 Tirtouga#565 Carracosta
water.gif
rock.gif
water.gif
rock.gif

jia

hey all, any chance anybody could trade me a really low level Tirtouga?
I pretty much just started the game so i couldent really trade you anything special, but hey! think of the good karma you would get for helping me (lol)
pm me please

Last edited:

frankcmu

Can anyone trade me a tirtouga... I rly want one... I do not have much to trade but I would love the help :D

x JLP x

Fresh 'Til Death
Can anyone trade me a tirtouga?

Shark

Advanced tier
LF: tirtouga
offering: rufflet, axew, throh, solosis, sigilyph, archen..
pm me if interested and tell me what can you offer for them.

Last edited:

Agent426

Liberating Freedom
Would love to receive a Tirtouga in an egg! Will gladly trade a Panpour for it!

Sunshine72

Hope Rides Alone
I'm offering Tirtougas for anybody that wants one. Not looking for anything in return, PM or VM me. :)

Audiotosis

Winning
Does anyone have a tirtouga or tirtouga egg they're willing to spare? ^ ^
I don't have much to offer besides white version exclusives, since I'm barely at the seventh gym...

Please PM me!

Beorgit

Poison Trainer
I can provide Tirtougas. PM me some interesting offers.
I can also provide Archens, Unova starters, Pansears or -sages, Zorua's and Black exclusives.

SergeantS

Pokeman OG
I can make Tirtouga eggs for anyone that is interested. See my sig for details and such.

Raikou_fan

I'm offering Tirtougas. I'm looking for Archen and Pansage/pour. PM me offers. Thx!

eatingleg4peanut

Master Trainer
have some tirtouga's (level 1 from eggs), looking for all previous gen starters, dratini, eevee, growlith, gible, or of course any legendary.

sg3360

Keith
got plenty of Tirtouga's I've bred, looking for 1st generation starters or Archen, pm me

Status
Not open for further replies.