• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#564 Tirtouga / #565 Carracosta

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im looking for a shiny Tirtouga, level 1, untouched. Im offering a Japanese Jirachi, level 5, transfered from Hoenn. Pm me if youre interested! :)

Dark Mephiles

Fryin n Dryin
Looking for a female Tirtouga/Carracosta with the ability Solid Rock and relaxed Nature for breeding. I'm offering any starter/fossil Pokemon or Zorua at Lv 1 untouched. PM me if interested.

Edit: Just got one, thanks Quauhtli.

Last edited:

Squeegie

Hey now!
Looking for a regular UT Tirtouga. I can offer an Archen, I also have several other Pokemon I can offer such as Zorua, Charamander, Bulbasaur, and more.

PokemonTrainerKaden

Looking for a Tirtouga that's close to evolving. PM me with offers please.

SmeargleRocks

Reputable Trader
Looking for a shiny tirtouga its also the last unova dex pokemon I need don't care if its RNG'd preferably not though I can offer some shinies from my shop

Mr.FusRoDah

I might start breeding Tirtougas soon. If anyone wants babies, PM me with offers.

Royironarm

Battle Trainer
Quick! I need a tirtouga bad. I started black 2 thinking I could get one, but the game is a douche pickle, and doesn't give you a fossil. Please, a male tirtouga named Crunch. It's all I'm asking for.

Garchompers

looking for any tirtouga started white 2 recently pm me if anything!

PsychicPsycho

I'm looking for eggs containing Tirtouga (I want to hatch it myself to become the OT) for my Black 2. I can offer the version exclusives Magby, Buneary and Gothita from there. Also can offer a ton of breedable pokemon from my White (including all starters)- since that trade would be more complicated, I'd be willing to give 2 pokemon per egg.

Please PM if interested

mtmaster

I'm looking for a DW female Tirtouga or Carracosta. I have other DW Pokemon that I am willing to offer that I can breed including, Togepi, Riolu, Shuckle, Igglybuff, Swablu, Spiritomb, Vulpix, and Poliwag. I also have Porygon and Bronzor as well. If anyone is interested inbox me, or message me on skype. My skype address is mtmaster_2k7

Szadek

Breeder/EV Trainer
looking for a DWF Tirtouga...I'll trade you a Shiny Rotom or sigilyph, or any DWF of your choice :) PM with offers

ModestAccelgor

Do you happen to have any Tirtouga eggs left? I really want a carracosta for my Black 2 Team, but am not able to get one before E4. I just started playing so I don't have anything good to trade back I would really appreciate it though.

My FC is: 2881 8577 1747

Gritree

Lieutenant
Will trade any of my tirtougas to people who want one, just PM me with the offer

Status
Not open for further replies.