• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#564 Tirtouga / #565 Carracosta

Status
Not open for further replies.

Geist

Great Old One
Hey guys,
basically same thing as ModestAccelgor before me. I want a Tirtouga for my Black 2 roster, and don't have much to offer beyond what you can find at about 3rd badge places. If anyone would be willing to trade me an egg for basically nothing special, I would be very grateful. Whoever's game, PM me. FC is 0304 8994 4090

Inukie396

I have tirtouga for trade, I can put any hm moves you'd like on them if you're not done with the game. My unova dex is just about complete, so I'll trade them for any interesting offers, dream world things, anything really :3 I wanna see what comes from this.
Also looking for legendarys just for the dex info.

HHG

I have Tirtouga looking for other starters for trade

JohnLynch

I have the following pokemon available for trade:
  • Tirtouga
  • Cottonee
  • Oshawott
  • Petlil
  • Snivy
  • Tepig
  • Squirtle

I am looking for:
  • Archen
  • Starter Pokemon from Generations I to IV (except for Squirtle)
  • Version exclusive Pokemon (except for Petilil and Cottonee)

Last edited:

TechYes

Pokemon Connoisseur
I am looking for a shiny tirtouga. I'm debating whether or not to hunt for my own (I'm not even to the point in white where I get tirtouga from the fossil, I've only read that this is how you get them), so I could either breed or SR for my shiny.

I won't be picky about nature, but either neutral or naughty, naive, or Impish. But if you don't have one with these, don't let that stop you from offering.

What I have for trade:

Zapdos / Articuno / Moltres, ho-oh, lots of normal pokemon..

Heart Scale x2
PP Up x4
Rare Candy x5
Exp. Share x2
Lucky Egg x1
-many hold items-

I'm hoping that somebody has the ability to clone and would be willing to part with their shiny for a moderate, and generous price. If there is anything else that you are looking for let me know and I will keep an eye out. I'm even willing to trade my legendary when I get it. We'll see what happens ^_^

Thanks, guys.

Last edited:

Bundalings

Sassy Breeder
I'm on the hunt for a female Tirtouga with Swift Swim. PM if you want to deal, I've got tons of Pokemon with Hidden Abilities.

RazorCandy

Hi, looking for DW female Tirtouga. Can offer shards, rare candies, DW females not listed in my sig. Let me know if keen.

alexfirefist6

need tirtouga to complete pokdex can offer pretty much anything in black 2/white 2. pm and we can work a deal out
EDIT: GOT IT :D

Last edited:

dansm

need a tirtouga, can offer basically any breedable. pm me please :)

ST8

Fourth Gen Veteran
Okay. What I'm after is a Tirtouga. I'm not fussed about its level, whether it's shiny or not, or its nature or IVs. My only search parameter I do have is I would like it to come with an Oval Stone, as I can't get get my hands on one in the game, and I'm unable to transfer one over. If you can PM me what pokemon you're after then I can see if we can help each other.

BlueNinja2

Cool Guy
all i want is a female Tirtouga or Carracosta. nothing else really matters. i have a lot to offer in return!!!

GanonDoom

Hey,

LF: Male Adamant Tirtouga
FT: Steadfast Riolu, Bold Cobalion, Brave Druddigon

Just trying to get a Tirtouga on my team! So if it isn't adamant, I can deal with it. I'd prefer if it was Lv. 30 or below. Shoot me a PM if you can help out!

matgg

Offering a Tirtouga for an Archen, Solosis or Rufflet! If you don't have these but need one then PM me anyway :)

Status
Not open for further replies.