• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#564 Tirtouga / #565 Carracosta

Status
Not open for further replies.

Palkia98

Offering a lv 41 Carracosta pm for offers

PsnType

i got a shiny tirtuaga for trade, it looks so awesome

MOGARFU

Avery, EV Trainer
I have a Tirtouga that I'm breeding. I can give a level one trainable Tortuga UT for any legit Archen. Any takers? Just pm with any offers.

Fieren

Looking for level 1 Tirtouga, preferably female, but gender doesn't matter, neither do IV's.

I will offer Zorua for one please! PM me with offers please!

airaid

Breeding Geek
Also looking for female Tirtouga, only any level will do. Will try to hatch some Archen for them, but for those not willing to wait that long, PM me and I might be able to find something I have already.

Beorgit

Poison Trainer
I have Tirtouga's...

LadyRinsun

IcyFluffTrainer
Offering Tirtougas! Looking for shiny Pokes and event Pokes. Or just PM me with anything a bit more special than a Patrat. Also got everything in my signature for trade.

Matt36

Clone my Balls!
I'm back online for an hour or two. Titouga lvl.1 available. Not after anything. But if you have a Pokemon to help my Gen5 Dex it would be nice. Otherwise just PM me for free Titouga :)

Matt36

Clone my Balls!
I've had a crazy busy weekend with work but today I've the day off, and wanting to spend the day with you all, trading & helping! :D Sorry to those who PM'd me yesterday, I have replied and waiting on you! (NO Hurry :) )

I have;

Snivy
Terpig
Oshawott
3 Monkey pokemon
Both Fossils
Charmander
Zorua

All free to good homes! I only ask for a thank you in the thread :)

PM if you need help!

Astrix

Need one

Hey, please a need a Tirtouga or the Cover fossil or a female. Im looking for a good water pokemon, also I can offer one of the three monkeys. Thanks!

D-World

Robo-Cascoon's angry
Looking for Female Tirtouga or Carracosta. Willing to offer Gamestop Beasts, Unova Starters, Zorua, Archen and Pokérus.

ChaosJay

Chaos Lord
Iam looking for a Female Tortugua....Don't have much to offer but I do have rare items such as stones, rarecandies, and held items. Plz PM if you are interested!

enoc

offering:
tepig
snivy
oshawoot
archen(1box)
zorua (1box)
tirtouga(1box)
eevee

looking for:
tornadus
virizion
terrakion
covalion
other starter that i don't have

Agarth

Mad Breeder
I have about 10 Tirtouga's some with Body Slam as egg move,
PM me if you want to trade :)

Matt36

Clone my Balls!
Ok, I've been giving away Gen 5 Pokemon for about a week and got a very positive reputation on the forums for my patience, legit pokemon and easy to deal with personality.

All I ask in return for my Pokemon is;

Patience, don't keep sending PM's - I will reply ASAP. If you bug me too much, I will ignore you. Remember its me doing you the favour, not the other way round. I want to help people, like I have been helped in the past. No catch. I only have and trade on POKEMON WHITE!

Sooo...what do I have to offer you? All lvl.1. I breed my pokemon with a Japanese Ditto and hatch them before I trade. I don't IV, Egg Move or nature breed. The demand for my pokemon is too high to do specifics.

SPECIAL!
Zorua

Starters
Snivy
Oshawott
Tepig - Egg Move Flame Charge

Charmander - Egg Move FLAMETHROWER
Squirtle

FOSSILS
Archen - Quick Attack, Leer, Wing Attack & Double Team Egg Moves
Tirtouga - Water Gun Egg Move

Monkeys
Panpour (Water)
Pansear (Fire) - Incinerate Egg Move
Pansage (Grass)

I have a couple other boxes full of random crap so ask if there is something specific you're after :)

WHAT DO I WANT IN RETURN???

Nothing. No really. You can give me a thanks in the forum and thats about all I ask. Simples. I may ask for a Pokemon I don't have at some point, but it's not vital and won't effect the trade :)

Status
Not open for further replies.