• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#564 Tirtouga / #565 Carracosta

Status
Not open for further replies.
Offering a penta-flawless titouga!!!
31/31/31/31/x/31

looking for any other good IV pokemon

*IZ*

Looking for a tirtouaga with a nature that ups speed but lowers special defence. Pm me if ur willing to help.

cyclone ace

Casual Trainer
Looking for any tirtougas offering Emboar or Charizard or flygon pm me if interested

reshiram09

I Like Turtles =D
Heyo peeps...
i need a tirtouga...
dont care what level, or anything like that, just need 1.
i dont even care if its hacked. just need 1.
thanks =D
------------------------------------------------------
2 + 2 = 5
PROVE IT!

cuty_pie98

Gallade Lover ♥
Anyone want a lv 1 Tirtouga? PM if you're interested!

I need a tirtouga, can offer an archen. PM me with details.

EDIT: Got one.

Last edited:
I am looking for a Tirtouga (I'd like a foreign female one that I can use for the Masuda method). Natures aren't hugely required but I would like a brave one :)

I am offering a zorua in return, I will check Serebii everyday so message me!

Nevermind, I got one!

Last edited:

King Lawliet

Cero Miedo!
So in my quest to get decent IVs for my Tirtouga I am left with leftovers which I have no use for but rather than to release them (which I have no hesitation doing), I figured I may as well put them on offer however I do not plan to keep them for that long so if you want one you'll have to be quick. I am not looking for much in return so feel free to take them off my hands

Tirtouga- 5/31/31/22/7/31- Jolly- Solid Rock

Now all you have to do is to PM me so we can discuss a trade. Thank you for reading

Nushidorei

Got a old main carracosta that is collecting dust? I would love to take it off you! I am looking for a high level carracosta close to level 100 so that I can un-EV it and make it into a team member. Indifferent about natures, IVs and EVs, if you have a high level carracosta please get in touch so we can work something out!

Zorua Lover

Awesome Breeder
i have a tirtoga pm e with offers
hehe this is the 100th post

Kat1986

I'm looking for a tirtoga. Nothing outstanding, just normal so I can try and complete this pokedex.
if anyone can help me out I'd be really grateful.
I have nothing that is outstanding to trade, but i can catch the pokemon from black that you can't get in white if that is any good.
thanks,
kat

Matt36

Clone my Balls!
9x Tirtouga to get rid off!

PM me if you're interested. I don't need them, taking up space and all lvl.1.

Duschii

Joltik, The Cutest
looking for both tirtouga and carracosta...pm me what are u looking for

Status
Not open for further replies.