• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#566 Archen / #567 Archeops

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

SerebiiBot

#566 Archen#567 Archeops
rock.gif
flying.gif
rock.gif
flying.gif

Mecharcher

Shiny catcher
I would like an archen pretty bad! I can offer alot of pokemon from unova

Shark

Advanced tier
offering: rufflet, axew, throh, solosis, sigilyph, archen..
pm me if interested and tell me what can you offer for them.

Venomrec

i just got one last night, this guy is really strong & not to bad to look at. Cant wait till he evolves.

Jatholomew

I grabbed the wrong fossil, so I'm looking to trade a brand new 25 Tirtouga for a brand new lvl 25 Archen

PM me if you are willing to trade

warteen13

Pokemon Breeder
Looking for an archen will trade whatever i can pm me what u want for it

Sasukat

Back from the dead
LF:Archen
FT:Solosis, Gothita, Petilil, or Cottonee

anubis2525

dragon temer
hi can someone breed me a hatched archen with the egg moves earth power and/or dragon pulse i can trade it for a snivy egg or hatched if you can pm please can now also breed larvester eevee 1-4gen starters

Last edited:

warteen13

Pokemon Breeder
looking for an arche nature doesnt matter level doesnt matter pm what you want for it

chrono2x

I'm looking for an egg or low level Archen, I just started playing and would like to have one starting out, however this means I don't really have anything to offer in trade. I'd like a female one if possible, so that I may breed one with the nature that I want.

JimboSliceNP

Looking for an Archen. I could trade Snivy, Oshawott, Zorua, Tirtouga, among others. Send me a PM if you're interested and we can work something out.

Dragonlord159

Master of Existance
Looking for both an Archen and an Archeops, i can trade almost any legendary from gen - gen 4. pm if interested

Spade616

i got a jolly archen here. looking for a jolly axew. dont care about IVs, i just need it for my in-game team.

Ravern

Ace Trainer
Want : Archeops ; Any Lvl.
Offering : Snivy ; Lvl. 1 or Any Other Pokemon You Want
PM Me.

mrjbk320

Friend of mine is looking for an Archen: any level, any gender, any nature. haha just any Archen will do. He's got a victini if you want that, but he doesn't have much else. Hopefully any old derp will do since the Archen shouldn't take more than one breeding session

Status
Not open for further replies.