• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#566 Archen / #567 Archeops

Status
Not open for further replies.

edy1

Hi, im looking for archen, original, not hacked, any level and gender, I offer tirtouga, please respond any interested.

xPrincessAmanda

Pokemon Breeder
I've got a male Archen, freshly hatched, Lvl 1, Sassy Nature, Moves: Quick Attack, Leer, Wing Attack, and has POKERUS!!

looking for shinys, not sure what i want AIM/PM offers

Leelah

daRk ♀ pkMn
I have a Male Archen of Quirky nature, looking for Dark Pulse Zorua, an Eevee, or a super Low-level Mew.

Crystal king

けかいの妖怪~
I have an Archen that I can breed, I take requests of Natures/Egg moves. I request certain items in return. PM me if interested.

Kero~

meowm1xx

Edit: Trade done.

Last edited:
Looking for a female foreign Archen. I have Solosis' with egg move Night Shade. Also have Zorua(male and female), or I can breed a Snivy or Tepig.
Just Message me if you have one and what you want for it.

Enixale

Looking for an Archen, offering a Tirtouga, Black exclusives, or Zorua.

EDIT: Trade complete

Last edited:

creature

i have a archen i dont really want any more, message my if ya want it

Dawn_Hero

Written Insanity~
Hey guys, I'm seriously in need of a Plume fossil (preferably) or an Archen/Archen egg. If anybody has one, I can offer a Cryogonal or Pokemon White Version Exclusives. Also have Mareep, Happiny, Abra, and Female Nidoran from White Forest. If any of that sounds good to you or you'd like to know what else I can try to get you, please send me a PM. Hope to hear from someone soon!

MOGARFU

Avery, EV Trainer
Looking for any legit Archen. Will trade a level one tirtouga for it!

enoc

looking for female tepig, snivy, oshawoot, tirtouga..

i have a ton of archen...

LadyRinsun

IcyFluffTrainer
Offering Archens! Looking for shiny Pokes and event Pokes. Or just PM me with anything a bit more special than a Patrat. Also got everything in my signature for trade.

PlatnumJace

Blink Kid
can someone plase trade me a plume fossil? pm me

~KB~

I am wanting a archen and will trade for a Tirtouga or a Oshawatt (both are freshly hatched) pm me)

PlatnumJace

Blink Kid
I am after any plume fossil. Please om me so we can make a deal!

Matt36

Clone my Balls!
I'm back online for an hour or two. Archen lvl.1 available. Not after anything. But if you have a Pokemon to help my Gen5 Dex it would be nice. Otherwise just PM me for free Archen :)

Status
Not open for further replies.