• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#566 Archen / #567 Archeops

Status
Not open for further replies.

KiwiDude

Poké-Shop Owner
-got one thx CountingClocks!-

Last edited:

Reeper8000

Professional Breeder
Didn't pick the right fossil to get Archen, or are you just not far enough in the game? Either way, I'm offering to you Archen eggs!

PM me if you want an Archen! Tell me your offers!

Klinny

Skitty Chaser
I have two Adamant Female Japanese Archens to trade. (One is UT, the other is level 18. I do not know IVs).

I am primarily looking for any Power Item (Other than Power Lens). I will consider other offers, though.

Please PM me if you are interested in trading. Thanks!

Last edited:

manaphyfan

Night Shadow Leader
Im interested in a UT Shiny Archen

Free archen pm within 1 hour and be the first to recieve a free Archen!

Within 24 hours of PM

Matt36

Clone my Balls!
GIVING AWAY

Zorua
Snivy
Tepig
Oshawott
Archen
Tirtouga
Bulbasaur
Charmander
Squirtle

Got a box of each pokemon - I need them gone! Taking up room and free to good home!

^Moe

Having a lot of Bred Archen with 31 IVs in Hp/Speed/Sp.Def and with decent atk. If anyone is interested, pm

swiftkb

i would lyk an archen if any one has one i have a legit shiny lugia

Unpredictable-Strategist

Unorthodox Trainer
Looking for a UT Archen, doesn't matter what the IVs are or anything else. I can offer virtually any pokemon catchable in pokemon White, so pm me and we can work something out.

EDIT: Got one

Last edited:

Pyrax

The Ghost of Tsushima
Looking for an Archen of any nature and gender.

I'm offering the following pokémon:
Zorua (hasty nature)
Zorua (rash nature) x2
Zorua (modest nature)

bushie

i can breed archens with leer,wing attack'acrobatics,quick attack lookin for pre gen poke ex spritomb

zandin

I need an archen to finish my pokedex. I just hatched a tirtouga for the purpose of a one to one trade, but feel free to pm with other requests.

Status
Not open for further replies.