• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#568 Trubbish / #569 Garbodor

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

SerebiiBot

#568 Trubbish#569 Garbodor
poison.gif
poison.gif

Para Noid

taking any shiny pokemon above i have a lot to offer so just pm me

i have a shiny garbodor. pm me with offers.

I'm looking for a shiny Trubbish.
Offering:
Shiny Gengar
Shiny Rapidash (level 100) => 3rd gen clone
Suicune (100)
Suicune (UT)
Groudon (UT)
Entei: (100)
Giratina (35)

Give me a pm if you're interested.

Last edited:

pikadon92

Raiden Maximus
GTS TIME!!!!

Name: Stein / Garbodor (F) @Old Amber
Level: 36
OT: Shira

Requesting: Drowzee

Vodka Haze

I am searching for a Trubbish/Garbodor with its DW ability Aftermath. I have a lot to offer so PM me if you are interested :)

King Lawliet

Cero Miedo!
I have the following Pokémon related to this family and I’m offering it to anyone who is interested. Coincidently I'm looking for certain Pokémon which I'll list afterwards.

It is not a requirement for you to have anything on my Wants list in order to get these Pokémon from me as if you don't have any then you can just trade me a junk Pokémon.

Anyway, without further ado

Shiny Garbodor- Mild

Movie Arceus (Preferably on a Gen IV game)
Azelf with Timid or Jolly nature (preferably with good IVs) (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
Beedrill with Baton Pass and Jolly nature (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
Chansey with Wish, Seismic Toss and Bold nature (preferably with good IVs) (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
Eevee with Double-Edge and Jolly nature (preferably with good IVs) (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
Heatran with Timid, Modest or Calm nature (preferably with good IVs) (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
Kyurem with Timid or Modest nature (preferably with good IVs) (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
Landorus with Hidden Power Ice and Naive or Jolly nature (preferably with good IVs) (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
Latias with Timid nature (preferably with good IVs) (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
Latios with Timid nature (preferably with good IVs) (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
Regice with Seismic Toss and Calm nature (preferably with good IVs) (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
Regirock with Seismic Toss and Careful nature (preferably with good IVs) (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
Registeel with Seismic Toss and Careful nature (preferably with good IVs) (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
Raikou with Timid nature (preferably with good IVs) (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
Snubull with Body Slam and Adamant nature with Intimidate (preferably with good IVs) (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
Suicune with Timid or Modest nature (preferably with good IVs) (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
Terrakion with Adamant or Jolly nature (preferably with good IVs) (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
Thundurus with Hidden Power Ice and Timid nature (preferably with good IVs) (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
Tornadus with Hidden Power Ice and Timid or Naive nature (preferably with good IVs) (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
Uxie with Impish, Jolly or Relaxed nature (preferably with good IVs) (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
Victini with Timid, Bold or Naive nature (preferably with good IVs) (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
Virizion with Hidden Power Ice and Timid or Jolly nature (preferably with good IVs) (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
Zapdos with Timid nature (preferably with good IVs) (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
Zigzagoon with ExtremeSpeed and Adamant nature (preferably with good IVs) (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)

The most up to date list for things I’m offering can be found in my shop.

Feel free to post in the shop or to PM me if you want to contact me

Thank you for reading this

Shatu

Pokemon Adoptions!
:568:I've got a few extra Trubbishes looking for good homes. PM me offers.:568:​

tatter

Veteran 10+ yrs
Looking for shiny trubbish or garbador. i can offer many rare pokes in return including POkemon Box Zigzagoon with extreme speed adamant (i got mild, lax, and sassy ones too, but why want those right?) feel free to ask for anything. been in the pokemon business since ruby version. chances are i may have what your looking for.

"Spite" DefaultAsAwesome

Looking for a shiny Trubbish, I can offer you a DW, UT, Quirky Surskit with Hydro Pump and holding a Magost Berry.

I know everyone is trading shinies for shinies, but in my 3rd or 4th year of playing Pokemon, I NEVER found one, so, at least have some sympathy.
I'm not begging for one, though :p

Matt36

Clone my Balls!
Trading Away

Garbodor - Timid Nature, Stench Ability, Male, Level 33 - Stockpile, Swallow, Body Slam & Sludge Bomb

Just taking up room. I'm never going to use them.

kknightsky

Edit: Traded. Thanks DragonTrainerSilver!

Last edited:

Mr.FusRoDah

Looking for -
Shiny trubbish or garbodor
and
a DW trubbish female
I am willing to trade a manaphy for the shiny trubbish or garbodor, and a DW Shuppet for the DW TRubbish

Azulart

Shiny Hunter
I got some DWF's Trubbish (Impish) with some max iv's (Always defence) available for trade.
Looking for other DWF's I dont have, or other great IV'd poks. Let me know,

Status
Not open for further replies.