1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

#568 Trubbish / #569 Garbodor

Discussion in 'Unova Families' started by SerebiiBot, Feb 14, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SerebiiBot

SerebiiBot Friendly Neighbourhood SerebiiBot

[table][tr]
    [td]#568 Trubbish[/td]
    [td]#569 Garbodor[/td][/tr][tr]
    [td][​IMG][/td]
    [td][​IMG][/td][/tr][tr][td][​IMG][/td][td][​IMG][/td][/tr][/table]

2. Para Noid

Para Noid New Member

taking any shiny pokemon above i have a lot to offer so just pm me

3. i have a shiny garbodor. pm me with offers.

4. Drake Pokétrainer

Drake Pokétrainer Blood of Insanity

I'm looking for a shiny Trubbish.
    Offering:
    Shiny Gengar
    Shiny Rapidash (level 100) => 3rd gen clone
    Suicune (100)
    Suicune (UT)
    Groudon (UT)
    Entei: (100)
    Giratina (35)

Give me a pm if you're interested.

Last edited: Apr 7, 2011
  5. pikadon92

pikadon92 Beware of it's tail!

GTS TIME!!!!

Name: Stein / Garbodor (F) @Old Amber
    Level: 36
    OT: Shira

Requesting: Drowzee

6. Vodka Haze

Vodka Haze Well-Known Member

I am searching for a Trubbish/Garbodor with its DW ability Aftermath. I have a lot to offer so PM me if you are interested :)

7. MEME

MEME Well-Known Member

I have shiny Garbodor UT

8. Marcus21

Marcus21 New Member

have a shiny trubbish UT
    PM me offers :)

9. King Lawliet

King Lawliet Cero Miedo!

I have the following Pokémon related to this family and I’m offering it to anyone who is interested. Coincidently I'm looking for certain Pokémon which I'll list afterwards.

It is not a requirement for you to have anything on my Wants list in order to get these Pokémon from me as if you don't have any then you can just trade me a junk Pokémon.

Anyway, without further ado

Shiny Garbodor- Mild

Movie Arceus (Preferably on a Gen IV game)
    Azelf with Timid or Jolly nature (preferably with good IVs) (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
    Beedrill with Baton Pass and Jolly nature (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
    Chansey with Wish, Seismic Toss and Bold nature (preferably with good IVs) (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
    Eevee with Double-Edge and Jolly nature (preferably with good IVs) (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
    Heatran with Timid, Modest or Calm nature (preferably with good IVs) (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
    Kyurem with Timid or Modest nature (preferably with good IVs) (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
    Landorus with Hidden Power Ice and Naive or Jolly nature (preferably with good IVs) (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
    Latias with Timid nature (preferably with good IVs) (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
    Latios with Timid nature (preferably with good IVs) (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
    Regice with Seismic Toss and Calm nature (preferably with good IVs) (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
    Regirock with Seismic Toss and Careful nature (preferably with good IVs) (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
    Registeel with Seismic Toss and Careful nature (preferably with good IVs) (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
    Raikou with Timid nature (preferably with good IVs) (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
    Snubull with Body Slam and Adamant nature with Intimidate (preferably with good IVs) (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
    Suicune with Timid or Modest nature (preferably with good IVs) (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
    Terrakion with Adamant or Jolly nature (preferably with good IVs) (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
    Thundurus with Hidden Power Ice and Timid nature (preferably with good IVs) (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
    Tornadus with Hidden Power Ice and Timid or Naive nature (preferably with good IVs) (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
    Uxie with Impish, Jolly or Relaxed nature (preferably with good IVs) (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
    Victini with Timid, Bold or Naive nature (preferably with good IVs) (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
    Virizion with Hidden Power Ice and Timid or Jolly nature (preferably with good IVs) (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
    Zapdos with Timid nature (preferably with good IVs) (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
    Zigzagoon with ExtremeSpeed and Adamant nature (preferably with good IVs) (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)

The most up to date list for things I’m offering can be found in my shop.

Feel free to post in the shop or to PM me if you want to contact me

Thank you for reading this

10. dewey911p

dewey911p primus inter pares

Shiny Trubbish

looking for a Shiny Trubbish i can offer whats in my sig, pm me with offers

11. MicAnde12

MicAnde12 New Member

Have shiny trubbish pm with offers

12. UmbreonPayback

UmbreonPayback New Member

Hey im looking for a Shiny Garbodor evd or a good natured ut Trubbish pm me and tell me what ur interested in events or evds :)

13. Shatu

Shatu Pokemon Adoptions!

:568:I've got a few extra Trubbishes looking for good homes. PM me offers.:568:​

14. tatter

tatter Veteran 10+ yrs

Looking for shiny trubbish or garbador. i can offer many rare pokes in return including POkemon Box Zigzagoon with extreme speed adamant (i got mild, lax, and sassy ones too, but why want those right?) feel free to ask for anything. been in the pokemon business since ruby version. chances are i may have what your looking for.

15. "Spite" DefaultAsAwesome

"Spite" DefaultAsAwesome Well-Known Member

Looking for a shiny Trubbish, I can offer you a DW, UT, Quirky Surskit with Hydro Pump and holding a Magost Berry.

I know everyone is trading shinies for shinies, but in my 3rd or 4th year of playing Pokemon, I NEVER found one, so, at least have some sympathy.
    I'm not begging for one, though :p

16. Matt36

Matt36 Clone my Balls!

Trading Away

Garbodor - Timid Nature, Stench Ability, Male, Level 33 - Stockpile, Swallow, Body Slam & Sludge Bomb

Just taking up room. I'm never going to use them.

17. kknightsky

kknightsky New Member

Edit: Traded. Thanks DragonTrainerSilver!

Last edited: May 19, 2012
  18. Mr.FusRoDah

Mr.FusRoDah Well-Known Member

Looking for -
    Shiny trubbish or garbodor
    and
    a DW trubbish female
    I am willing to trade a manaphy for the shiny trubbish or garbodor, and a DW Shuppet for the DW TRubbish

19. Jethron

Jethron Member

I have a Shiny trubbish up for trade. PM with any offers.

20. Azulart

Azulart Shiny Hunter

I got some DWF's Trubbish (Impish) with some max iv's (Always defence) available for trade.
    Looking for other DWF's I dont have, or other great IV'd poks. Let me know,

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.