• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#570 Zorua / #571 Zoroark

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

SerebiiBot

#570 Zorua#571 Zoroark
dark.gif
dark.gif

EnVBrian

Ballerholic
Willing to trade someone an uxie or azelf or the SS Rayquaza for one of the forms of these. The language doesn't matter.

Draknir

Fear the Deer
Breeding Zorua with Snarl. I can hatch them if requested, but they will be Japanese(Though if you are doing the Masuda Method, this won't be a problem). I do not want anything in return for these.

Last edited:

UStrainer40137

<---MINE!!!!
I'm currently seeking a shiny Zorua/Zoroark. PM me or refer to my Kyurem post for my offers.
If you're interested in trading, PM me w/FC.
Mine is 3782 5033 6427

Ignore this post, I MMed a shiny Zorua myself.

Last edited:

frankcmu

Can anyone trade me an zorua... I rly want one... I do not have much to trade but I would love the help :D

Vest

Event Collector
I'm looking to get a Zorua, unfortunately I don't have much to offer in return as I haven't progressed that far in the game but if anyone would be kind enough to help me out please send me a private message.

jac1040

Hey I'm new but I need a zorua, my event celebi is uk version so i cant relocate it. Please i dont have anything to offer really i just started.

animefreak55

Event Searcher
I'm looking for a Zorua egg or one at level 1
I just started so I don't have much

PokeTemplar

Hi, I'm looking for a Zorua as I missed the event because my mom lost my heart gold. Don't have anything spectacular to trade back but I'd be severely grateful for anyone to help! Pm if you can! Thanks in advance

Squirtlemasterr

I can breed Zorua for anybody that requests it. I don't not expect nor want anything in return, as I can get as many as I want.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was hoping to catch a Zorua. But I learned yesterday(when I bought the game) that you need to go to a Celebi event and trade it in the game. Kinda dissapointed about that. I won't even get my 3DS till the 27th. But if you can get me one somehow thatd be great.

okay i missed the celebi event and i really want a zorua, i dont have much since i just started, so PM me if you are able to get me an english one.

paddylad

paddymon
I am breeding Zoruas with dark pulse.

Things I need:

Snivy
Tepig
Reshiram
Tornadus
Kyurem
Black Exclusive Pokemon (excluding Whimsicott)
Dream world pokemon

Alternatively I can breed Zoruas with extrasensory. I can also hatch them and teach them flamethrower/grass knot/shadow ball etc.

PM me if you want to make an offer :)

Status
Not open for further replies.