• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#570 Zorua / #571 Zoroark

Status
Not open for further replies.

horrorshow54

frankcmu

I have a newly hatched female snivy that I would like to trade for a Zorua preferably lvl 1-10 and female... but I will settle for a male... PM me please :D

4Loko

Looking for a Zorua. I just passed the 7th gym. Im willing to offer any of these pokemon Audino, Cubchoo, Axew Lvl1 or Lvl 30, Vanillite, Maractus, Sigilyph, Golett, Druddigon, Mienfoo. If your looking for something else just tell me and I'll see what I can do.

Ju-da-su

I have one legit Japanese Pokesma! (Japanese Event) Bark Out Zoroark. Looking for LEGIT DW starters (excluding Treeko and Bulbasaur) or Eeveelution, but might trade for Gen 5 shinies with good IV/nature combined or other event pokemons as well. VM me with your offer.

On the second note, I also have shiny Hardy Zorua. Likewise, VM me with your offer.

pambihirang_nilalang

epic AWESOMENESS!
Hi!
Looking for Zorua - just for Dex entry
(im gonna trade it back after)
If anyone could help me out...

offering shinys/events from 4th Gen

eronia

Breeding Zoruas with Shadow Ball and Extrasensory. Send me a message if interested in one

Last edited:

Umbreon9

It's been a while...
I can give you a Zorua, but unfortunately I can't give it Egg Moves. I really want a Female Snivy, but if you can't get one I'm sure we can work something out.

abumukid786

hey guys, i aint done much trading onlinee, however since am in real need of an zorua can sum1 plzz trade me a zorua egg for free? like nothing in return? if some1s kind enough of that tysmmm and pm mee :) i have nothing special in return i just really want an egg zoruaa ty:)

x JLP x

Fresh 'Til Death
SRing for Zorua/Zoroark tonight!!!!!Looking for any 5th gen shiny!

fyi zorua/zoroark the gift ones cant b shiny

Im breeding Zorua , timid natures, i have a few modest ones and some are female.
looking for a DW torchic, 5th gen shiny, or a JAP bark out zorua, PM me

i am working on Darkpulse zorua atm

Shark

Advanced tier
LF: mew, latias, deoxys, jirachi, darkrai, shaymin, arceus, reshiram, tornadus, the most of the 1-4 staters (besides squirtle and charmander), growlithe,ekans, digllet, meowth, teddiursa, spiritomb, gible.

OF: snivy, tepig, oshawoot, zorua, axew, rufflet, zekrom, eevee, solosis, larvitar, rotom, beldum, archen, kangaskhen,abra, ralts, heracross, pinsir, swinub,lotad, surskit, absol, feebas.

Cloudchild75

Magus lover
I have some nicknameable ut level 1 Zorua's up for grabs.

Careful strong willed female
Lonely loves to eat male
Quiet loves to eat male
Hardy a little quick tempered male

I'm trying for a shiny. Want -

Oshawott
Japanese ditto
Masterballs

Gipauchii

Elite Trainer
Breeding Zoruas with Shadow Ball and Extrasensory. Send me a message if interested in one

I'm interested. It's probably not much, but I could offer you my Durant for one of your Zorua.

Status
Not open for further replies.