• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#570 Zorua / #571 Zoroark

Status
Not open for further replies.

baros1

I'm new in the 5th gen games (my last version was a Crystal one), so I'm not able to get Zorua and Zoroark from my own cartridge. If anyone could donate me one (preferrably a female, so I can breed for nature / egg moves) I would be really happy.

I don't have too much to offer, so I'm asking for a "donation". My version is White, so if needed I could try to get an exclusive Pokémon to trade for it

Anyone who could help me on that, please PM me

dar

Event Hunter
please some one trade me a zorua or a zoroark shiny please pm me if you have one i will trade a shiny pokemon that is legit please

Ryn

Growlithe Lover
I am breeding Zoruas. Nothing special, but can be nicknamed. I have plenty available, so if you're looking for a specific nature, please let me know when you PM me. I'm not looking for anything special. :)

shmavik

looking abra kadabra or alakazam trade zorua with dark pulse and extrasensory or phione

petchey58

I can breed max special attack zouras with a nature of your choice, I will happily trade for any of these DW females: polywag, vulpix, dratini. If you are interested in doing a trade PM me.

Silaum

I want a Legit Shiny Zorua and I offer you:

I have a Legit Jirachi ;385;
;374; ;004; ;147; ;130; UT;133; UT;134; UT;135; UT;136; ;470; ;471; ;435; ;258;
UT:;467; ;466; from PKTOPIA
.........and many other pokemon........ :p :)

I can also give you a :570: lvl.1 from egg if you want, but just tell me what you offer

Last edited:

dar

Event Hunter
i want a shiny legit zorua i have to offer is alot of legit shiny pokemon to offer pm me if so

rjgarza64

Amature Breeder
Just started playing and i would like a strong zorua...i dont have much to trade with though...and im new to trading on the DSi...PM me if you would like to help me out

vanguard.

I would like a Male Timid Zorua if possible, I don't have much to offer in way of trade, but have poketransferred some stuff from diamond, so if you don't have access to that I can help you out.

Pm me if you can help.

Kissinich

I have 4 Zorua
lvl 1
that know

scratch:
leer:
embargo:
aerial ace

natures are:
Brave
Quiet
Careful
Modest

looking for legits of basically any starters not from black/white
and a scizzor. pm if interested!

dar

Event Hunter
does any one have a shiny zorua legit or not legit it doesnt matter pm me if you have one

n33fols

Looking for any Zorua, but I'm currently in game (around the 3rd gym) so I have very little to offer, anybody willing to help?

Silaum

Looking for any Zorua, but I'm currently in game (around the 3rd gym) so I have very little to offer, anybody willing to help?

I have, but only if you have a shiny or a rare pokemon to offer
;249-d;

dar

Event Hunter
i would like a shiny zorua offering any shiny unova

Wilz88

I have a Modest Lv.100 EV'd Zoroark (252Sp.Att, 252Speed, 6HP), I wish to trade......has the Moveset- Flamethrower, Nasty Plot, Shadow Ball and Night Daze.

PM me with offers :)

character_fan

Hey everyone,

I am currently looking for:
- Weavile with ice and ice punch
-Magmortar
-Gallade
-Zorua or Zoroark with dark pulse

I am willing to trade:
Pidgey level 53 (with pokevirus): air slash, fly, hurricane, BRAVE BIRD
Golem level 47: gyro ball, brick break, stone edge, earthquake
Croconaw level 23: normal croconaw move set up to that level
Tepig level 1: flame charge, flamethrower, fire blast, overheat
Scyther level 1(with technician ability): vaccum wave, quick attack, aerial ace and x-scissor

Feel free to private message me anytime, thanks alot guys :)

Status
Not open for further replies.