• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#570 Zorua / #571 Zoroark

Status
Not open for further replies.

darthroker29

Sith Lord
i have zorua for trade. Its the celebi event one so its at whatever level it started with, UT. Im mainly looking for pokemon to fill the dex so PM with offers

Zalbar

Fabio Minccino
I have a full box of just hatched lvl. 1 male Zorua, and 2 females (both with Modest natures). Recently got Pokerus so I made sure to spread it to all the baby Zorua when they hatched.

If anyone has a spare female torchic, pineco, trapinch, or whismur they'd be willing to trade I'd be VERY grateful. However I will trade the MALES for *anything* if you need a Zorua, but dont have one of the creatures I'm looking for.

PM me with your trainer name and friend code if you are interested. :D

Clampdamp3

Zoura

I would like Zorua. Anyway anyone can get me one would be appricated.

Also, If your trading one...I'd like it. Thanks!

sexacutioner

Master ofAll/Nothing
I have tons of zorua!

I have tons of Zorua, let me know what nature you want, and what pokemon you can trade

Shinjick

semi pro trainer
offering Zorua for anything can't get on white or things that are hard to find pretty much anything since hardly started game

LadyRinsun

IcyFluffTrainer
Got tons of Zoruas for trade! But I can also breed you Tepigs, Oshawotts and Snivies, as well as Pansages and Pansears. I'm particulary interested in any shiny or event Pokémon, but if you can offer anything else nice, just let me know.

Last edited:

Kiya

Teehee Slayer
Breeder

I have a box full of Zorua eggs. I am willing to give them all away for nothing in return :D But if its not a trouble I am looking for these pokemon:
Axew
Cubchoo
Deino
Again, not needed in order to obtain A Zorua from me =] PM me and we can set up a time to trade! text me so it can be faster though 2094167308

swantonbomb2011

i have zorua's 11 tepigs, snivys, oshwotts, bulbasaur, charmander, squirtle, treeko, torchick
chickorita, totadile,

looking for turtwig, piplup or chimchar,

pm me if interested:)

LadyRinsun

IcyFluffTrainer
Got a Zorua for trade for a female Oshawott, as well.

anubis2525

dragon temer
i can breed zorua with snarl mostly looking for pokemon with egg moves but will consider other lvl 1 pokemon i need pm or vm me with offer

Hi there

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Looking for:
Shiny UT Zorua
Shiny UT Archen
Shiny UT Deino
Shiny UT Litwick
Shiny UT Axew

What I have to offer(PM me for details such as if they are UT or their natures.):
Shiny Beautifly
Shiny Starmie
Shiny Ninetails
Shiny Steelix
Shiny Golem
Shiny Scizor
Shiny Medicham
Shiny Bronzor
Shiny Octillery
Shiny Wailmer
Shiny Charmander
Shiny Treecko
Shiny Absol
Shiny Gallade
Shiny Fearow
Shiny Raticate
Shiny Shinx
Shiny Gengar
Shiny Cresselia

RiseOfZekrom

Looking for a Timid male Zorua. Offering Axew, Pawniard, or Mienfoo.

SuperVictini

I can breed Zorua for anybody that requests it. I don't not expect nor want anything in return, as I can get as many as I want.

please coul i get one? my friend code is 2795 0056 1302 my name is ADAM (i forgot about the lower case button) my ID number is 19883 i am normally on the game every day 4pm-9pm

DragonT

got a zorua at level one for trade. i'm looking for a porygon or any of it's evolution.

Status
Not open for further replies.