• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#570 Zorua / #571 Zoroark

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matt36

Clone my Balls!
Free Zorua if anyone wants it? It's nothing special, just got it as trash as part of a trade.

ninjafeesh

Got as many Zoruas as you want. I'll trade any starter pokemon for it except the B/W ones, I also already have Cynadquil; Charmander; and Mudkip.

Also looking for a LEGIT Shiny Zorua, for which I can offer Tornadus, Landorus, Cyndaquil, Charmander, Mudkip, Dratini, Happiny with oval stone (also willing to trade many pokemon for just one shiny Zorua)

Message me if theres any pokemon in particular you're looking for and I'll get back to you soon on if I can offer it to you or not. We'll work something out :)

EDIT: If you can trade me a Shiny Zorua that also knows Dark Pulse, I'll be willing to trade my Celebi.

Last edited:

firemaster13

Pokémon Ranger
who can trade a zorua?

I trade a starter pokemon except from unova or a Pokemon from another generation. Legendary Pokemon can not be Shinies or from events because I do not have anyone

Mr G W

Insect power
I have zorua with snarl and dark pulse. Can be with one or BOTH attacks, your choice. 100% Legit!

Last edited:

ninjafeesh

i just rng'd a shiny zorua with dark pulse. timid. flawless.

its beautiful

You willing to trade it?

I have Cyndaquils, Charmanders, Mudkips, Eevees and all their evolutions (except Flameon), Happinys/Chanseys/Blisseys, Dratinis, Riolus etc.

If there are any other pokemon you're looking for, just message me and I'll see if I have them and get back to you, we'll work something out. I am also willing to trade multiple pokemon just for your one shiny Zorua :)

Thanks in advance, been trying to breed one myself for a while and you'd save me a LOT of hassle :)

Pianist92

i am currently breeding zoruas and all i askis something from the lines in my sig... i am also looking for something from the zubat line, that ought to be pretty easy for someone. haha

Super Nerd 7997

Crazy Plant Guy
I have a few Zoruas I don't really need. I'd be willing to trade for a Vullaby or Oshawott (or any of their evos, I'm not picky). Also any female DW Pokemon that I don't currently have, which is a long list that's a tad hard to keep track of so I won't bother typing it out, but some DW Pokemon I really want to get a hold of are Dratini, Smeargle, Eevee, Natu, Carvanha, or Goldeen. PM with offers.

Edit: They're leftovers from a little breeding project I was doing, so they will probably have a perfect speed or special attack IV.

Last edited:

SweetTriniTrini

Dragon Tamer
offering zoruas, looking for a chikorita, PM me :)

dittomainia

Pokemon Breeder
currently breeding zorua's with snarl AND dark pulse

kingferret53

A duel well fought..
Really need a female zorua for my team. Recently got pokemon black. Anyone willing to trade? I don't have anything special, just now to Clay's gym. Only got fodder pokemon really. PM me if you would be willing. Idc about the nature or anything.

Pokemon Breeder Akane

ポケモンソムリエ
I'm looking for Zoura Preferably female for the sake of breeding it in the future but male is fine too for the moment (I just want to raise one as i play >_<) Please no Hacked Pokemon as i'd rather stay far clear of that side of the river.

I've yet to start Black or White so i'm unable to trade outside the Region (or at all for the next hour or two) but i do own a Copy of both black and white and two DS consoles Lite and DSi

So if it's something simple like the Basic Starters i would be happy to play-through and get you one to trade for This cute little Fuzzy Fox thingy (*Cough* Zoura)

From what I've of read the rules I've asked this in the correct sub thread please correct me if i'm wrong in anyway.

Trade Closed.

Last edited:

KnyfeStab

PSN: blakk21
Edit: There wasn't a Ev Training Service here for a Shiny Zorua...... I don't what you're talking about.....

Last edited:

PokeyPokey67

Fire Type Lover
I have a bunch of Zoruas. All I want are the starters from generations 1-4.

ninjafeesh

Literally have box fulls of Zoruas of all natures, females included (not all natures for females).

Looking to trade as many as you wish for any pokemon I don't have. Offer me what you have, would like pokemon from the first 3 generations preferbly.

Status
Not open for further replies.