• Hi all
    Just a notice, we recently discovered that someone got into a moderator account and started hard deleting a load of key and legacy threads...around 150 threads have been lost dating back to 2007 and some weeks ago so we can't roll the forums back.
    Luckily no personal data could be accessed by this moderator, and we've altered the permissions so hard deleting isn't possible in the future
    Sorry for any inconvenience with this and sorry for any lost posts.
  • Hi all. We had a couple of reports of people's signatures getting edited etc. in a bad way. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and nobody has compromised any of our databases.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar passwords to elsewhere which has been accessed, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords, and two-factor authentication if you are able. Make sure you're as secure as possible
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#570 Zorua / #571 Zoroark

Status
Not open for further replies.

Broki

Hello, i am currently looking for a female Zoura from a cartridge with a different language than my own (Mine is English) for breeding purposes, i ask for it to be female because i have a male with egg moves ready to pass down if anyone could help me out i would greatly appreciate it and i would gladly return the favor in anyway i can.

meismadatyou

Johto League Master
I would like a female Zorua/Zoroark. I have an untouched event Mewtwo to offer, Jolly nature.
<Trade completed>

Last edited:

Broki

I am still looking for a person with a none English version of the game to set up a trade with, i have a lot of egg move Pokemon to offer i also have a lot of female dream world Pokemon that i could trade, if you are interested in setting up a trade feel free to PM me, Thank you.

Last edited:

kenster

Sonic Fan Ken
I have a boxful of Zoruas of various natures and genders, all with the egg move Snarl. All of them are level 1.
Looking For: Any non-english breadable pokemon, preferrably Magikarp.

jeffdavid102

TSS Forever
Zorua's for sale

I need DW poli evolution besides poliwrath. otherwise a dry skin croagunk/toxicroak. level one zoruas and a lvl 76 zoroark

I have a ton of Zoruas I'd like to get rid of. I'd love any Pre-GenV pokemon or any non-english pokemon.

PM me if you'd like a Zorua, we can work something out. ^^

Edit: All of my Zoruas come with Dark Pulse and/or Snarl.

Last edited:

Alduiin

Getting my team for the first time through Pokemon League on GenV and would heard Zoroark makes a huge difference, if someone has an extra Zorua/Zoroark they would like to find an appreciative home for, send me a PM!!

EricSkylar

TSS Member/Auror
I got this

Zorua

570.png

Shiny
UT and Freshly Hatched
Level One
Nature - Hasty
Ability - Illusion

Pm me with offers xD

brookers09

I have newly hatched Zoruas!

No particular natures or moves, but I would really like an Eevee or Charmander or Bulbasaur! PM if interested. <3

MOGARFU

Avery, EV Trainer
I can get Zoruas! Looking for Dusk Stones.

calvinmsu

need one

all i have are black exclusive pokemon but need one. PM me

Last edited:

JordiiP

Assassin
Yooo,
Got Zorua's & Zoroark's for trade, PM me your offer and the level you want it (30 or under) and maybe we can trade !
Black Friend Code: 1721 7891 6600

danburite3

I'm looking for a Male Zorua or Zoroark with Snarl. Or any male from the same egg group that I can breed onto a Zorua. These are what I'm willing to trade:

1. Shiny Swablu
2. Movie 11 Shaymin
3. Pikachu-Coloured Pichu

And for the Breeders out there:
1. Ghastly (F) with 31 IV's in Special Defence
2. Mankey (M) with 31 IV's in Special Attack
3. Cyndaquil (M) with 31 IV's in HP.

I can also infect all of them with Pokerus.

PM me if you're interested!

meismadatyou

Johto League Master
Trading out UT Zoruas male and female Lvl 1 w/Shadow Ball. PM me with offers.

jeffdavid102

TSS Forever
Foreign Zorua

I need a zorua that isnt from the north american games.my sig for my offers

BlueMoon951

Have a box full of lv1 Zorua with moveset of:
Counter
Dark Pulse
Sucker Punch
Snarl
pm if u want one, want to get rid of them and will take almost any pokemon in return

Status
Not open for further replies.