• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#570 Zorua / #571 Zoroark

Status
Not open for further replies.

Volcarona12

looking for in game event zorua- preferably UT can breed almost allpokemon 3 for 1 exchange if youd like

Rezray

Can breed Zorua, PM/VM me offers, negotiations or queries.

Check my sig for what I'm looking for, though feel free to pm me offers, I'll accept anything I don't have so most pre-gen V's and currently all black-only pokemon.

I'm online often so I'm reliable, but I run by GMT time so 4am-11amGMT I'm usually asleep, if you're usually only active during those times, I wouldn't bother I'm afraid :')

Demysta

If you need one, PM me! I can offer hatched baby Zorua. I have a bunch of timid ones. Will accept anything I can't catch in Black.

redcharzard

Semi-competitive
I am offering a female zorua for any female dw pokemon I don't have. vm or pm me if you want it

Last edited:

Dancing Togekiss

I have 10 female zorua for trade. Each of them have various egg moves such as dark pulse and counter and detect. Refer to my signature for my wants. I have some males too.

x-sayrie-x

Offering Zorua (either gender). PM/VM me with offers~

Chriswashere313

Hey, I am looking for a Male Zorua with the egg move Snarl.

I have plenty of female Dream World Abilities to pass on: Caterpie, Nidoran, VULPIX, Mankey, Machop, Exeggcute, Omanyte, Ledyba, Chinchou, Sudowoodo, Slugma, Houndour, Phanpy, Smoochum, Zigzagoon, Illumise, Volbeat, Shuppet, Tropius, BIDOOF, Pachirisu, Shellos, Drifloon.

In addition to that I have a complete pokedex so I can breed any pokemon you may need.

PM me with an offer.

Thanks,

Chris

Tiigre

Looking for someone willing to donate one to me please. Natures or egg moves dont matter I just want one please.

Emperor Giratina

Car Racing Pundit
I would like a modest natured Zorua (either gender). I am willing to give away a shiny female Frillish. The shiny Pokemon was legitimately obtained so I expect the Zorua to be too. Please PM me if the deal interests you.

aquriomaster

Hyori Hasama
i have a jolly zorua but will breed for other nature i need a rayquaza or a thunderus
if there are any other pokemon you will take with zorua pm me with their names

Volcarona12

i've got a zorua, non event:) i bred it, does anyone want it? when you get a chance check out my sig for awsome pokemon! plz it would really help me out as well as yourself :) tellem Volcarona12 sent you

Trade in progress

Last edited:

HeathFOLK

Trade done

Last edited:

ScottiDsntKnow

Hey everyone. I'm a few hours into White and I really want a Zorua on my team. At this point I don't have anything substantial to offer, but since a lot of you have so many from breeding I was just hoping someone could help me out.

CATO 1378-2897-3221

HeathFOLK

Breeding Zorua now. Three eggs to hatch. PM me with offers. Trying to fill unova dex. Check my signature for things I need.

JMS719

Offering Zorua for a DW vulpix. Please PM if you are interested.

Volcarona12

Does anyone have a Zorua with the move snarl? Pm me and i might have something you like. When you get a chance, check out the link in my sig for legit event pokes for free :) Tell em Volcarona12 sent you. Im also hosting a give away on this sight, it for a draco meteor Jirachi, join if you're interested:)

Zanny

Cosplayer
I have a box full of Zoruas if anyone wants one.

fusionzekrom

I'm back! :)
Looking for a Zorua with Snarl. Has to be male as it is for breeding. Also, no hacks please. PM me if you happen to be in possession of one. I can offer a shiny for it. If you're not happy with that I'm open for negotiations. And I operate on GMT+8

Thanks.

PersianStrike

I've got dark pulse Zoroas with Really good ivs. I can get 31s in a couple stats. MSG for more info

Status
Not open for further replies.