• Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#570 Zorua / #571 Zoroark

Status
Not open for further replies.

monkeyman192

simply bored
edit: trade done

Last edited:

TheEmeraldKnight

Lookin' for Shinies
Looking for a shiny Zoroark (or zoura). I can offer a shiny Kyogre lv 70. Pm or vm me if you're interested.

kavemank

got mine, thanks!

Last edited:

gabric

hey im lookiong for a shiny zorua with a good nature ut pref with snarl and darkpulse pm with offers

breeding zorua with dark pulse and sucker punch, will be willing to trade for most gen 4 and earlier pokemon and white exclusive pokemon, pm me for if interested and to set up time, friend code in sig

Looking for any zorua! Only thing is I don't have wifi at home so a trade will have to be scheduled ahead of time so that I can walk a block to get wifi access..please PM me if you are willing to do this

Edit: currently trying to work out a GTS trade...if it does not work I'll update again if I still need a zorua

Last edited:

E123Timay

Master of pokemanz
Plz anyone help me out I am looking for a japanese, europe etc anything but a us female zoroark for masuda method breeding. Can give a zorua with snarl in return male or female and nature of choice(though female is alot harder) PM me plz really could help me out.

sabatadarkness

Misplaced Black...
I have a friend who's looking for a Zorua of his own. Willing to trade a Snivy for it.

I have an European Zorua, anybody up to trade it for a Japanese one?! :570:

Last edited:

xiaoyun

Currently offering Dark Pulse Zoruas. I'm currently looking for DW Female Poliwag or DW Female Dratini. Please PM if interested.

Last edited:

zombi

Breeder
I have a bunch of zorua i wanna get rid of . i have most natures; adamant, modest ect all are UT lvl just hatched

not shiny.

PM me for offers

jck1988

i have over 60+ zorua and 30 of them are the best natured but i have all natures non are shiny (sadly)

PM me for offers

the3rdH0kage

Turn my Swag on!
lf zoura preferably in an egg idc about egg moves as I can get them myself. Can trade within reason.

kagebaka

dragon tamer
i would like a shiny zorua with a any nature that raises one of the attacks but don't lower the other attack or speed

TheCipherZero

I need a Zorua at any level I currently just started the game so I don't have much to trade my friend code is : 0003-9261-7389

Last edited:

TimelordOtaku

THANKS, Hermione.
I've got a ton of Zorua. Mostly male, most if not all natures.
PM me ・ω・

Status
Not open for further replies.