• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#570 Zorua / #571 Zoroark

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dylz

Trainer since 1997
Looking for a Japanese Zorua Male And Female. Naive Nature.

orochi

im looking for UT shiny zorua preferable modest but will take any nature that doesnt lower its special attack
im offering:

shiny ponyta
shiny milotic
totodile with dragon dance, aquajet, or dragon claw.
shiny palkia
event celebi
event shiny suicune
event darkri
or any item if i have it.

Last edited:

Hypnosis

I have a lvl 1 Shiny Zorua. I'm looking for these:

1) Male Adamant / Jolly Mamoswine with Icicle Crash
2) Male Adamant Toxicroak with Drain Punch
3) Male Jolly Dugtrio with Reversal & Pursuit
IVs must be pretty good. PM me if you got any of these.

poke owner

I am looking for a Zorua or Zoroark don't have anything great to trade but will work something out please PM me if you have one I only have a few days to get one

shadow_razor

Shiny Dragon Trainer
Looking for A Shiny Zorua, Any nature or Gender, Preferably at Lv.1
I have several legendaries and Shinies up for trade, PM for more info

I am offering Zorua's or Zoroarks. I have 2 untrained, level 25 Zoroarks and a level 50 event Zoroark. Looking for Mew, Deoxys and Shinys.

Husnock

Hello,

I'm a new guy here, and I'm desperately seeking a Zorua to round out my Unova Pokedex. Don't care about the gender/nature/moveset/etc. (I'm just happy to have ANY Zorua) and I don't really need a shiny.

Here's my ONLY requisites:

1.) Please make it a Zorua, not a Zoroark. I plan on training and evolving it myself.
2.) Please make it somewhere (anywhere) under lvl. 30 (which, I suppose, goes hand-in-hand with it not being a Zoroark...). More on this below.
3.) (The big one) I'm not very far at all in the game (specifically, Pokemon Black Version) yet. I only have two badges at the moment (that's why I need it under lvl. 30), and have VERY little to trade. Really the only stuff I can offer is anything I can catch up to and including Pinwheel Forest. I know this don't sound like an attractive offer, but I really wanna complete the Unova and National Pokedexes, and unless they put an event Celebi out again, this is my only shot. If any of you out there are generous enough to help me out I would be endlessly grateful. Please help out a down-on-his-luck trainer!

If you have an offer, PM me and we can hash out the terms. Thanks!

Volcarona12

im looking for the zoroark with the tm move snarl. i've got a couple of pokes you might be interested in, i also have EVERY pokemon so i can breed any pokemon you need

I've got 3 zoruas so far. 2 are males with modest nature. The other is female with quiet nature, which isn't ideal, but it's good for breeding purposes. I'll be breeding more, PM me with offers. I'd like DW snivy, carvanha, or poliwag, but make other offers if you don't have them.

BlvckChrxs

OT in Tha Hood
Im in search of a zorua with any nature...I dont care...I just want one for my pokedex....I dont have a whole lot to offer but i can get u any unova region pokemon and breed for any nature u want..ill take the time to do it PM me

Millsy360

Will trade zorua for pretty much anything, ask for a nature and i'll breed one out for you and you can have it. Ones with specific natures will be worth slightly more. Items are worth trading too. Pm me. The nicer i'm feeling the better the deal ;)

MakeshiftAuthor

Im new to this... I havent played pokemon in several years. But I recently picked up my brother's Pokemon Black. I learned there was no ingame way to get my favorite pokemon.. Zorua. My question is... would anyone be willing to trade me a spare Zorua, or a quick trade of Celebi so i can get Zorua? I would be very thankful for any help.

Kohkz

I have three male level 1 Zorua with Snarl. I'm looking for Castform, Shieldon, and Kecleon to complete my Pokedex, any will do.

CHiPATO

Hi guys. I'm in desperate need of a female Zorua. I recently got a new White version, that I'd love to run through with a zorua. I missed both the celebi and legendary beast trio events. There's no way for me to obtain one. My main game is Black, but I haven't beat E4 yet. This being said I don't have super awesome things to trade. I have a female and male tepig lv 1 that i could trade. If anyone would be so kind to help me out, I'd be really grateful.

Rrawwr

RAWR Trainer
Looking for: Zorua, preferring EG ones, looking to use to Masuda Method em with a Ditto. Looking for one close to evolving.
PM Me with offers, if you dare to ;)

ProfLayton

Ba-zing-a
I am looking for a female zorua I would like modest nature if you have it, I don't have much to offer as I am not much of a collector of rare and valuable pokemon nor do I play competitively, but if you can help please let me know, thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.