• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#570 Zorua / #571 Zoroark

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paulsen

Got a few Male Zoruas up for trade, can also get you a Female if you really want that. PM me

Apachecat

Pokemon Breeder
HAVE: 2 level 1 male zoruas, one has POKERUS. I also have the lostlorn zoroark, raised up only one level but otherwise UT (level raised in daycare, not battle).

WANT: larvesta with flame body, or any pokemon with flame body.

brosufmartin

I'm fairly new to this whole forum thing (although I've been playing pokemon since blue and red were first released in NA), and I want to complete the pokedex. However, I need someone to trade me a zorua. I don't care what nature or ev training it has, since I don't play competitively. Could somebody PM me if they could trade a male zorua? I'm sure we can work something out.

Edit: Got one!

Last edited:

AmaNoGawa

Mewtwo's Trainer
Hi! I am looking for someone to trade me a Zorua? Legit please, and female! I don't care what level! I have lots of Pokemon to offer as I have progressed far in my game. I have Pokemon Black and am willing to trade version exclusives etc.

Edit here: Thank you! Trade already established.
Thank you so much!!!

Last edited:

sterlingarcher

Danger Zone
Looking for a Female Zorua with the nature Quiet.

Can offer a DWF Eevee, a DWF Pichu, a Cyndaquil w/ Extrasensory, also have various Evo Stones and Hold Items. PM if you're interested. Thanks!

MagmaKrystal

Fiery Fantasticness
I'm just looking for a Zorua...they're so cute! It can be any level, nature, etc., or even an egg, so PM me if you have one! Thanks!

Trade being made...Thanks!

Last edited:

Raz Calico

Looking for any gender or level Zoroark from as I'm wanting to do a shiny breeding hunt and need a Zoroark from a different Nationality, I live in Canada, I'm not one for breeding traits or special moves, I just like doing simple trades as I am not a huge complex breeder Pm if ya have an extra around, thanks :)

AmaNoGawa

Mewtwo's Trainer
Heya! This is kind of funny since I just got my first Zorua in a trade!
I am offering a bunch of Zorua that I have been breeding, I have about 47 or so now, and that's way too many for me! They are all UT Lv. 1 and I can offer a variety of natures. I have both male and female and some of them have nicknames but not all of them, cuz you try nicknaming 47 Zorua in a row!
All are legit and I can level them up and train them quickly if you want.
Please help cuz I have too many now!

SmeargleRocks

Reputable Trader
Offering a male zoroark I bread to have snarl its mild moveset is focus blast, flamethrower, snarl, and toxic good endurance mild lv52 hatched on the skyarrow bridge stats are HP 119, ATK 119, DEF 67, SP.ATK 149, SP.DEF 69, speed 116 NN Bark Out I am looking for shinies I also have a male relaxed growlithe flash fire has snarl I can breed other pokemon to have snarl just ask I am looking for any LEGIT shiny in exchange PM me if you want either of these or something else with snark through an egg

Smity

I'm just looking for a Zorua It can be any level, nature, etc., or even an egg, so PM me if you have one! Thanks! i dont have much to offer for it

camj23

Master
I have some extra time on my hands, so I'll be breeding Zoruas. I already have Dark Pulse ready to be bred onto them, but I could also get Extrasensory. I could get any nature that you'd like, as well as gender; all depending on what you're willing to offer. PM me if you're interested and we'll work something out. Have a nice day

avsimone

Magma Trainer
I also have tons of zorua with dark pulse. PM if you want me to breed them to get a specific nature

Dragon_Breeder

Dragon Breeder
Offering Zoruas:
1 Female Bold
1 Male Quiet
1 Female Brave
1 Female Gentle
1 Male Jolly
1 Male Careful
Will take anything for them. I just want to empty out my trading box

Last edited:

Orinis

Fairly new to all this, but I have the original male Zorua and can spend some time breeding others, nothing special about em 'til I figure out how all this works. Hoping to get something good out of em, PM if interested!

Dragon_Breeder

Dragon Breeder
Still have 3 UT Zorua
Gentle Female
Careful Male
Quiet Male

Also have other excess pokemon. WILL TAKE ANYTHING FOR THEM!!!

pm/vm if interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.