• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#570 Zorua / #571 Zoroark

Status
Not open for further replies.

Midnightkitsune

neighborhood trOll
looking for shiny zorua
i can offer every gen 1-4 starter
ill trade 3-4 starters for one pm for details

Benslem

Trading Starters

Hi, I'd like a Zorua Egg but I just started Black. I am willing to trade any of the starting Pokemon, or any of the "Second Starter" Monkey Pokemon. If any of these interest you, please send me a PM. Thanks.

Confusious

Kimetsu no Yaiba. <3
Hey guys, desperately looking for a Zorua - hopefully with Dark Pulse.

I'm only 4 badges in the game, but if you demand compensation, I can give a Black Version exclusive pokemon, such as Gothita or Cottonee.

PM me!

LatvianTwist

Looking for a pretty high level Zoroark, have a lot to offer, PM me please? :)

Ropav

Howls of Loneliness
looking for shiny zoura
I can offer black exclusives
any starter
any pokemon except events

Nomik18

Estia
Would love a shiny zorua/zoroark with decent IVs.
Have various shinies to trade back, PM me !

TomNacho

I'ma Firin' Ma Flame
I have all 5th gen starters. Doing a lot of breeding now. If you want any black version exclusives i can also offer them for a any level Zorua

Team Legend's Dragonite

W1nN!n6 you mad o.0?
i can breed jolly zorua's upon request let me know what your are offering and well work something out

ohazombie

i have some ut lv. 1 zorua up for trade all with the egg moves dark pulse and detect

six modest males
one modest female
one hasty female

i'm interested in a good natured tepig or oshawott for a female zorua. for the male zoruas any version white exclusives are good. open to other offers, though. pm me. can be infected with pokerus at request.

i'm not able to trade until later tomorrow, however.

Last edited:

Drakeagle

legend hunter
i have dark pulse zoruas pm me with offers

Charmander89

For anyone giving away one of them, I'd really like to have one. I don't have much to offer since i just started out, but I could give some kinda common guys in the 30s.

chillycheif

i'm looking for a zorua nothing special and i have 5th gen starters for trade pm me if interested

AzureTokio

Johto Region Trainer
offering a normal zorua for the blue squrell pokemon that dawn has with the pick up ability, must be female also offering two snarl zorua's for a legendaries or shinies.

Status
Not open for further replies.