• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#570 Zorua / #571 Zoroark

Status
Not open for further replies.

Genbeeb

Tofu Muncher
Have lvl 1 Zoruas with Pokerus.

Edit: Got my feebas/milotic and japanese ditto! but feel free to pm offers as I am still breeding them. ^^

Last edited:

cuty_pie98

Gallade Lover ♥
have 3 Zorua! If you want 'em just pm me!

Last edited:

AncientSummoner

Hey everyone, how's it going? I have some Zoruas up for trade.
I have 14 Level 1 Zoruas that know Dark Pulse and Hone Claws
There are 11 Boys with the natures: Relaxed, Gentlex2, Naive, Calm, Docile, Quirky, Boldx2, Sassy, Modest
There are 3 Girls with the natures: Quiet, Modest, Bold

These are up for grabs, willing to trade for just about anything (maybe some from G4?)

PM me if you are interested.

Dara

Jerkwad
I'm currently looking for female Zorua prefferably not from the United States. I don't really have much in the way of pokemon to offer, though I do have a couple Pokemon from previous generations I can make it hold an item. Please bear with me, thank you.

majorbeast27

I have zoruas eevees munchlax gastly chikorita totodile and 1st gen starters and im looking for misdreavus turtwig piplup starly and shinx pm me if you got one

GreenAiden555

Up For Trade P.M Me
I can breed Timid Zorua as needed! Let me know if you want one! Looking for good IV parents, shinies, female Tepig and female Oshawott, and a Japanese Ditto is ALWAYS a want! PM me with an offer!

ive got dark pulse zorua pm me if needed

mallows1337

can breed snarl zoruas! also has a few other egg moves. Also got a shiny zoroark japanese named.

please pm with shiny offers or legends i need :)

Takum

Trading a Lv.1 Male Zorua, Modest Nature(Sp. Attack boost) for a untrained
Lv. 1 Female Zorua so i can breed. PM me.

Kegelapan

Have a bunch of Zorua's looking for anything in my sig or previous gen pokemon. (won't accept all offers for previous gen) Pm me :)

majorbeast27

Have all 1st gen starters elekid zorua munchlax totodile chikorita gastly and eevee

Im looking for mudkip tentacool piplup and water stones

Pm me if interested

Genbeeb

Tofu Muncher
Have a bunch of bred Zoruas if anyone wants. They all have infected PKRS also. ^^

draya the dark master

Sort of Undead atm♥
looking for a zorua/zoroark :570::571: (preferably shiny)

i have 2x shiny darkri;491; and 4x shiny rayquaza;384;
as well as all 15 starters (am working on egg moves)
;001;;004;;007;
;152;;155;;158;
;252;;255;;258;
;387;;390;;393;
:495::498::501:

PM if you have any offers

i alredy have offers for zorua... only accepting shiny zorua, also if you dont want one of the shiny legendaries i have a shiny ponyta

Last edited:

pokemasterfox

The Dark Avenger
ok, i need a shiny zorua. no questions asked. I can give one of my vast collection of shinies (a.k.a. roserade, delcatty, crobat, spiritomb, hooh, lugia, etc.) besides those i have others, so pm me if u have a shiny zorua ur willing to give up.

Status
Not open for further replies.