• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#570 Zorua / #571 Zoroark

Status
Not open for further replies.

*Zorua*

Pika?
I have many Zoruas for trade, almost all natures with the ability Illusion. PM me with offers.

furchasm

Dark Master
Okay so i went on a breeding frenzy with zoruas and as a result i have:
14 UT Zoruas with egg move extrasensory (good against fighting weakness)
2 eggs Unhatched with egg move extrasensory (i can hatch on request)
4 UT Zoruas with egg move dark pulse
2 eggs Unhatched with egg move dark pulse (i can hatch on request)

I want:
Black version exclusives WITH EGG MOVES.
Shinies.
Past events (darkrais, etc)
Any of the pokemon in my signature that arent already obtained (i will take another Bisharp, as the one i have now is weak.)
I dont want anything that is hacked, if i have any idea that you may be giving me a hack, trade is off. Also, if you attempt to give a black exclusive that has a move you claim to be an egg move, but it isn't, deal is off and i may report you for an attempted scam. Verify that it is an egg move before contacting me.

zirdaj

I have lots of UT zoruas (lv 1, hatched from egg) with both dark pulse and extrasensory. Looking for ut legendaries/event pokemon. Online daily, pm if interested.

Skye-kun

Chaa~!
I'm looking for a Zorua, I can trade an untouched Cryogonal or untouched Cubchoo for it. PM me?

servo

new to the pokemon series and would really like to get my mitts on a zorua.

please PM me if you can help a out a newb.

tomAttack

I am looking for a Zorua,

I have with egg moves:
Cyndaquil with egg moves Extra Sensory and Flamethrower
Totodile with egg moves Dragon Dance and Ice Punch
Phanphy with egg move Ice Shard

Plus some others that are not as good no that Tm's are unlimited.
Feebas with Ice Beam
Ralts with Psychic
Gible with Earthquake

MikeDanger

a dangerous trainer
i got breeded zorua wanting snorunt

midgtmn24068

Have a zorua rash nature (+sp attack / -sp def) with egg move dark pulse UT. Want cyndiquil ;155; or tirtouga :564: or eevee ;133; with curse and wish.

Can train for shiny umbreon ;197; /eevee ;133; or celebi ;251;.

PM me with other offers.

MMing for zorua w/ dark pulse and sucker punch egg moves.
Current egg count 38
:570:

Last edited:
Looking for Zorua or Zoroark

I'm currently looking for a Zorua or Zoroark
list IV's of the Pokemon, doesn't need to be shiny, but legit

threexl

luna_3_valley
i have several zouras all with egg moves extrasensory and darkpulse im looking for some ev trained pokemon with decnet natures pm with offers

midgtmn24068

have zoruas galore breeding for strong ivs and MMing for shiny. Have hasty natured zorua with 31 IVs in attack, sp def, and speed. Knows sucker punch, dark pulse egg moves. Looking for shiny eevee with wish and curse egg moves, celebi, or other shinies/legendaries. PM with offer.
________edit
Also have 31 iv attack and speed zorua offering for cyndiquil, tirtuoga, or eevee with curse and wish.

Last edited:

TheJux

I have a shiny Zorua. She has above average IVs, the best being Special Attack, and a modest nature, raising Special Attack, lowering Attack. Untrained, at level 1.
I'm interested in shinies. My current want is a shiny female Horsea, preferably with Sniper. A bit specific, yes. But any other shiny offer will be considered.

B050M5

I have a couple legit shiny zoruas. Pm me.

SenateKill

I have lots of UT lv.1 Zoruas with dark pulse and extrasensory. Looking for anything interesting, mostly non-fith gen starters/legends. Can also infect them with Pokerus, PM offers :)

Iris Mist

Hylian Princess
I am currently breeding for Zorua just for fun. If anyone needs one, pm me. No need for anything special in return, since I'm just wasting time :)

PRboyz

3482-1872-9142
offering shiny zoruas and zoroarks tell me what you guys want through PM/VM

Status
Not open for further replies.