• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#570 Zorua / #571 Zoroark

Status
Not open for further replies.

silverwolf922

U lieks Oshawott
I'm looking for a shiney Zorua. I want to be able to hatch it from its egg, and to be able to say that it's mine. I will give you the Japanese Movie 11 event shiney Pokémon Golurk (relaxed nature), and Hydreigon (serious nature). They aren't hacked, but I am pretty sure they are clones. I just started a new game, and this is all I have to offer.

I have Iv bred Zoruas with Sucker punch, dark pulse, and detect. I want Reshiram/Zekrom or any male pokemon with egg moves.

Niki

i'm looking for a zorua/zoroark/ whichever. i dont care about its nature or anything because im probably going to end up breeding it anyway. pm me with your conditions.

ty to everyone who messaged me! i finally got a shiny zoroark for a patrat! :3

Last edited:

MarioZone

I need a Zorua/Zoroark, any nature.
Can trade with quite a lot of Pokemon (No legendaries/starters)

Kevin24

Event Collector
Looking for belgium snarl zoroark. i have may events including pokemon center tohoku snivy(from trader who obtained it themself), french winter dakrai, german winter darkrai and many more.

yoda5000

i have some zoruas with the tm Snarl. I am looking for oshwatt or tepig EDIT got unova starters. Looking for any previous gen starters :)

Last edited:

MarioZone

I have Zorua's that I can trade. Looking for DW Eevee, or any Pokemon that's in my sig.

Probably going to be infected with Pokerus, if you're quick.

PM me if interested.

Last edited:

mick_1232001

I have all breedable pokemon and the shinies listed in my sig. Right now I am more looking for legendaries and shinies than the items...Make sure you look at who owns the shinies before offering, For mine I am still looking for jirachi and deoxys but will take some other legendaries and shinies but for Jons I will ONLY accept shinies! Thanks! PM me if you are interested. :D

cyberduelistzane

i got a keldeo :3
I need a zorua
Nature doesn't matter
I don't have much to offer
I have the movie victini but Thats it

BuzyBratt

lengendary lover
looking for a zoura. or the event pokemon that will unlock it.. can trade many shinies....

ROACHSHACK

I have zouruas for trade if anyone is interested. I'll take snivy, oshawatt, gen 3,2,1 pokemon. PM with offers.

iLLBlueMisT

Electric Master
Im looking for a Zorua with egg moves, Im currently trying to breed a shiny Zorua but am having no luck currently, so why not get a Zorua with egg moves and whenever I do get this shiny, it will be that much better, let me know which ones you have, I really dont have much to offer due to me being new to gen V. But i will offer my victini for a shiny zorua. But those egg move zoruas would be awesome to get for free. thanks.

iLLBlueMisT

Electric Master
I am also offering Level 1 Zorua:

200 male (any nature you want)
What I want in return: Any pokemon.

12 female (natures vary)
What I want in return: A pokemon worth while
since female Zorua have a 12% chance to hatch.

PM me with your offers or wants. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.