• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#570 Zorua / #571 Zoroark

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flygonism

Offering shiny basculin for shiny zorua! fc in sig

EvilClone13

Hey looking for a shiny lvl 1 zorua will offer highly :D

Lizard006

looking for a shiny zorua

Rivern

Because shut up.
H-hello.

I would love to add a Zorua to my team; a female, preferably. All else really doesn't matter.
Unfortunately, as I am totally new to the trading world and recently restarted the game, I have virtually nothing of value to offer. D:

Nonetheless, I hope to find someone kind enough to trade me one. If you are willing, then please PM me. I would be eternally grateful. Thank you! ~

Thewindlord

Looking for any non-american zorua, offering an american zoroark level 49 with fould play, flamethrower, and two other moves i can't remember off the top of my head. I can also offer an american tepig, oshawott, and almost any other american BW pokemon. P.M. me if interested, and also if you want to know exactly what i have as rewards.

jackalmf

Looking for a male zorua with dark pulse on the male so i can breed some, wouldnt mind a female as well if thats not being too cheeky : -P. Hmm have pokemon black and white cartridges so could get version exclusives.. although nothing particularly of note to offer.. could trade anyone missing a multiscale female dratini.

Coey890

Optimistic Geek
I'm breeding some Zorua right now, if anybody wants one, just PM me.

I'll trade for any kind of Evolutionary item, so basically if it makes a Pokemon evolve, I'll take it.

Thank you if you choose to trade with me! :D

Ayu-Ayu

Im looking for a Level 1. Female Zorua with a Modest, Rash, Naive, or Timid nature, I can breed the first six startes(Charmander, Squirtle, Bulbasaur, Chikorita, Cyndaquil, Totodile) and the 3 starters from unova, If I have to, ill trade my reshiram for it. I also have a crap ton of Zorua from breeding because I haven't gotten the one I wanted yet. But if you have a Female one with one of the natures I have here I would greatly appreciate it if you would trade me one, and I would also like you to name the zorua Makoto if we do trade.

IuriGomes

I'm looking for EVENT11 Zoroark, I have many shinies, including a Zorua lv 1 UT. PM me.

leondavid101

Hi I have a zoroark up for trade for a japenses ditto please or a spare shiny
Pm me
Thamks

I'n'I

Are you still giving away japanese snarling zorua's and are you sure you don't want anything in return?

Pansy :]

anustart
SOoooo, does anyone want to be super duper awesome and give me a low-levelled Zorura? Or a zorura egg (can you trade eggs? I forget...)

Not to brag or anything, but I've got some pretty sweet stuff I'm willing to trade. Such as the awesome level 4 Patrat, or my amazing level 2 lillpup. Infact, I'd even be willing to trade my level 4 Purrlion if you asked super nicely. I can even include this really awesome Oran berry, or an amazing premier ball!

VM me, as the PM'ing system sucks, and my inbox can only hold a few more messages and i'm too lazy to go through and delete them...

Please and Thank you!

MRxSATAN

demon trainer
got many zorua's for trade all level 1 pm me offers

Status
Not open for further replies.