• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#570 Zorua / #571 Zoroark

Status
Not open for further replies.

iwillHM01you

I can breed zorua to trade for rufflet, tornadus, or a Unova fossil

JoshuaMunoz

Blue Goo.
I breed Zoruas. Just pm me with offers

ManiaCrasH

JoshuaMunoz

Blue Goo.
Trading Zorua with POKERUS. 100% LEGIT. All i want is Phione or Chimchar, Totodile, and gen1-4 starters.y

Zanny

Cosplayer
Currently breed a bunch of Zorua if anyone wants one. I have a bunch now.

steelkirby

Looking for a Zorua, any level. I don't have much to offer, if anyone's been breeding them and has a spare their willing to trade, I would be grateful.

Send me a PM on site if your willing to trade.

jwla

I was wondering if anyone can breed a Zorua with Snarl as a move. I'd like a male so I can breed some other Pokemon with the move. PM me if you can, and I'll see what I have that's trade-worthy.

Macro

I'm looking for a Zorua, any Zorua would be fine as long as it's between levels 20-25 (Even if you SPAM it with Rare Candie's).

I only have 3 badges, so I can't really offer you any Gen. 5 Pokémon in return. But if you would like, I could trade you something from my copy of Pokémon Platinum or Soul Silver? I have an extra Entei, Suikune, Raiku, and Raiquaza that I don't want. I have some other stuff too, but I'll have to check and see... PM me if you're able to provide me with a Zorua between levels 20-25 and I'll give you a list of what I'm willing to trade.

MRxSATAN

demon trainer
got lvl 25 event zoroark with relaxed nature 25/27/17/1/21/23
pm me offers

wolfiemon

Pokemon Trainer
Hey everyone. I've got male Zorua of every nature. I've got some female Zorua as well (Adamant, Calm, Gentle, Hardy, Jolly, Lax, Naive, Serious, and Timid natures). Some of the Zorua have different egg moves, just ask if you want to know. I can also nickname any of them. They are all newly hatched.

Zorua are now available for anything I don't have really. If anyone wants them PM me with any offers you have.

Last edited:

DragonCollector

I have zoruas up for trade, I will take any non GenV pokemon, doesnt matter what they are!

Summer of the Vulpix

Go with the Flow
looking for a level 1 zorua. I have lots of pokemon in heartgold i can transfer, just not legendaries.

Blaze004

Dragon Trainer
LF a shiny male zorua (possible timid/modest nature)

reply for negotiations

Status
Not open for further replies.