• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#570 Zorua / #571 Zoroark

Status
Not open for further replies.

monkeyman192

simply bored
edit: trade done

Last edited:

TheEmeraldKnight

Lookin' for Shinies
Looking for a shiny Zoroark (or zoura). I can offer a shiny Kyogre lv 70. Pm or vm me if you're interested.

kavemank

got mine, thanks!

Last edited:

gabric

hey im lookiong for a shiny zorua with a good nature ut pref with snarl and darkpulse pm with offers

breeding zorua with dark pulse and sucker punch, will be willing to trade for most gen 4 and earlier pokemon and white exclusive pokemon, pm me for if interested and to set up time, friend code in sig

Looking for any zorua! Only thing is I don't have wifi at home so a trade will have to be scheduled ahead of time so that I can walk a block to get wifi access..please PM me if you are willing to do this

Edit: currently trying to work out a GTS trade...if it does not work I'll update again if I still need a zorua

Last edited:

E123Timay

Master of pokemanz
Plz anyone help me out I am looking for a japanese, europe etc anything but a us female zoroark for masuda method breeding. Can give a zorua with snarl in return male or female and nature of choice(though female is alot harder) PM me plz really could help me out.

sabatadarkness

Misplaced Black...
I have a friend who's looking for a Zorua of his own. Willing to trade a Snivy for it.

blisseytank

I have an European Zorua, anybody up to trade it for a Japanese one?! :570:

Last edited:

xiaoyun

Currently offering Dark Pulse Zoruas. I'm currently looking for DW Female Poliwag or DW Female Dratini. Please PM if interested.

Last edited:

zombi

Breeder
I have a bunch of zorua i wanna get rid of . i have most natures; adamant, modest ect all are UT lvl just hatched

not shiny.

PM me for offers

jck1988

i have over 60+ zorua and 30 of them are the best natured but i have all natures non are shiny (sadly)

PM me for offers

the3rdH0kage

Turn my Swag on!
lf zoura preferably in an egg idc about egg moves as I can get them myself. Can trade within reason.

kagebaka

dragon tamer
i would like a shiny zorua with a any nature that raises one of the attacks but don't lower the other attack or speed

TheCipherZero

I need a Zorua at any level I currently just started the game so I don't have much to trade my friend code is : 0003-9261-7389

Last edited:

TimelordOtaku

THANKS, Hermione.
I've got a ton of Zorua. Mostly male, most if not all natures.
PM me ・ω・

Status
Not open for further replies.