• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#572 Minccino / #573 Cinccino

Status
Not open for further replies.

highwayunicorn98

Little Monster (^^)
Looking for a Skill Link Minccino or Cinccino Pm me your offers
(nature would be preferablly Jolly)

highwayunicorn98

Little Monster (^^)
i really need a female skill-link mincinno or cincinno i dont have much in black but i can trade you some nice fourth gen stuff with platinum i haven't got to the poketransfer yet, so if you have one tell me we can set up a 4th gen trade and then trade mincinno for something not as rare on white. PM me if interested

mss02190

I can breed female minccinos with skill link and pkrs and any nature for anyone who needs it just send a PM.

Nallie

I'm looking for a level 100 Cinccino with the Skill Link ability.
Looking for one with Jolly nature and 252 Speed and 252 Attack EVs..
Can offer many EV trained / IV bred Pokemon and more.
PM me.

Vecherom

Lavaridge Trainer
Looking for a Minccino/Cinccino with it's dream world ability: Skill link. Prfereably female so I can breed it. PM me is interested.

JessePond

I have a shiny Minccino,level 37 female calm nature. I'm looking for other shinies PM me your offers.

Trilium

Looking for any female Minccino/Cinccino in black/white with dream ability of skill link, offering level 66 max attack ev Lucario, Naughty Nature, Likes to thrash about, ability is Justified, has bullet punch, extreme speed, aura sphere and close combat. I can throw in a life orb if you want it. best way to reach me is e-mail christurkey@live.ca
Black f/c: 2924 2293 4384

Bliu

Professional Lurker
Looking for a female Minccino with Skill Link for breeding purposes. Can offer any female with a hidden ability in my signature.

Snopel

All I want is a Female Minccino with Skill link.
Don't care what IVs, what EVs, what Level, Shiny or not, what Region, what Egg Moves, what nature... Nothing

Just a simple Female Minccino with Skill Link.
Anyone who can do this, I'll be forever grateful :)

neptune_021

I'm looking for a female Minccino with it's dream world ability. I don't have much to trade but I've got a few female dream world pokemon that I can breed. I've got Wurmple, Snover, Omanyte, and that's all I can remember right now. But any and all help would be great.

bluecrimson

Sea Ruby Trainer
I'm looking to get a Female Dream World Mincinno. Send a PM if you're interested.

MilkSaad

Need a female hidden ability minccino or cinccino can trade blaze kick riolu with or a duskull or hidden ability bronzor all with docile

goldengible

I'm looking for a dream world female minccino. I have rare and shiny pokemon. pm me if intrested.

Last edited:

MilkSaad

Can trade DW modest L1 sigilyph or modest DW foongus L1, modest DW drifloon L1, adamant DW L1 shuckle for minccino DW female don't care about ivs evs level nature or anything
FC - 4771 7019 5526

MilkSaad

Can trade pokemon with pokerus and DW abilities with good natures just want any female skill link minccino please

too-weak

I now have DWF Cincinnos available.
Mainly seeking DWFs that I don't have in return.
But willing to listen to other offers, such as interesting events or legendaries.

Should go without saying. But please. No hacks, Pokegen, AR, etc. Legit only, please.

Last edited:

Martinzqx

Looking for a female skill link minccino. I am willing to part with some hidden grotto pokes, such as a male dragonite, pinsir, etc. and MAYBE a shiny! Pm me.

Status
Not open for further replies.