• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#574 Gothita / #575 Gothorita / #576 Gothitelle

Status
Not open for further replies.

PokeJer

Looking for a gothita for my pokedex. Look in my sig for trades.

Kevin24

Event Collector
looking for other natures of english dw gothorita with proof of legitimacy. proof is friend board pic. i have a calm gothorita so far. now have my own gothorita with proof. naughty nature.

Last edited:

hotcoldyay

i herd u liek me :P
Looking for:

DW Gothorita, Original Condition (if possible)
Male, Timid, Shadow Tag
Holding Original Moveset (if possible)
31/*/30/31/31/31 Hp Ice 70
*any even number that is greater than or equal to 2
Preferably ut, but must be LEGIT (i dont need proof, but it would be nice to see if you have it to make sure im not being tricked)

If you have this, I will trade you a great amount of pokemon. I have a huge list of gen 3-5 stuff, including shinies, flawless, legendaries, events, and items to pick from. I can also ev train. Please Pm me ASAP if you have this.

jarisoni

Hey there. I'm looking for a Bold DW Gothorita. If anyone has it, please PM me. Thanks!!!

Ame

僕は音楽家 電卓片手に
Have a DW Event Gothorita Lv. 32
Naughty, Shadow Tag
45/55/53/60/45 HP 87
Original move set, untrained.
PM me with offers.

Megaton666

Swampert Trainer
Looking for Solosis, willing to trade a Gothita of any gender in exchange.

Kurai LH

Looking for a Female Shiny Gothita or Gothorita Preferable named Rachel, pm what you would like for one and I'll see what I can do, I don't care if she is hacked or not, just as long as she has normal stats or better.

zapto369

Because I'm Worth It
Hey, I'm looking for any kind of Gothita, or it's evolutions. My only requirement is that it be from somewhere outside of the US, making it an international pokemon, and that the person trading it to me registered on the Geonet, thereby I can access Unity Tower once the trade is complete. If anyone can help me out with this, that'd be awesome! PM me if you can!

Edit: Got it, never mind :)

Last edited:

Lavazoa

I Need a Gothita For Pokedex Completion, Not Really Willing to Trade Anything valuable(Sorry ]= ) Although I Could Trade Any Pokemon White 2 exclusive No problem.

alexfirefist6

if anyone still looking for gothita or gothorita im willing to trade for gastly. pm me if your interested

DragonComa

Does anyone have a legit male DW gothorita. I have several things to trade for it.

PM me and we can work out a time to trade if willing.

MrFrenchdog

Could anyone trade me a Gothorita please? Low level fine.
Can give away a snivy or panpour.
Just want one to start out my journey!

matgg

Offering a Gothorita for a Solosis, Archen, or Rufflet! If you don't have these but need one then PM me anyway :)

Status
Not open for further replies.