• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#574 Gothita / #575 Gothorita / #576 Gothitelle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaze512

EDIT: Got the Gothita. Thanks!

Last edited:

kidsasuke55555

UCHIHA AVENGER
anybody with black version i need a friend to do entralink with for white forest & black city i would appreciate it ill help & trade with wut u need too my white fc 0003-8518-8181

Ansem1013

4768-7457-8661
anybody with black version i need a friend to do entralink with for white forest & black city i would appreciate it ill help & trade with wut u need too my white fc 0003-8518-8181

black city and white forest are only for local wireless, not WiFi

I can offer Gothita to anyone who needs one

PKSean

Hi I would like a Gothorita but I'm new to this forum and trading, if you still want to help me message me and tell me what I should I do. Thanks.

Matt36

Clone my Balls!
Trading Away

Gothorita - Lonely Nature, Frisk Ability, Male, Level 31 - Faint Attack, Psychock, Flatter & Future Sight
Gothitella - Impish Nature, Frisk Ability, Female, Level 34 - Psyshock, Flatter, Future Sight & Heal Block

Just taking up room. I'm never going to use them.

ShadowReaper131

Flame Trainer
looking for gothita, please pm me with what you want.

Blazikenpwnsyou

Shiny hunt assistee
I'm trying to get a shiny Gothita with the Matsuda method, but I'm not haing any luck. Got any Shiny Gothitas I can have? I'll give you anything.

EonInfinity

I need a Gothita, any nature, any level. I just need one and don't have access to it in my Black game.

I'm willing to get and trade any white exclusives, or some natinal dex pokemon depending on what you're looking for!
Please send me a PM or write a visitor message if you'd like to organise a trade ^^

the-promise

Looking for a Gothita. Doesn't matter what gender, level, nature, etc since I have white. I can't offer much but can offer white exclusives Solosis and Rufflet. Any other pokemon you want just ask as I might have it. Thanks.

Last edited:

Pepsimaximo1

looking for a gothita, offering solosis, rufflet or paras, or pretty much any other non-legendary you can catch in pokemon white :) just message me with what you want and I'll get back to you

Last edited:

ThOnly1Lft

I'm looking for a Gothitelle level 45-50 I'm still working on beating the Elite Four but i can catch anything potentially needed just send me a PM..

Shaen1zzle

Looking for a Gothita, nothing spcial just for dex entries.
PM what you want.

alleykate

looking for shiny gothitelle, any evolution is fine i have all starters and some legendary for trade and lots of pokemon from previon generations
please respond,~~~~

bopla83

Does anybody have a DW Gothita to offer? I have many DW female pokemon and unova starters to offer.

Roozley

Looking for any pokémon from this evolution line.

I can breed pretty much any other Unova poké available on White except tirouga (also looking for...) and pokés from the Sinnoh 'dex.

PM me with offers/requests.

PsychicPsycho

I get Gothita for anyone that wants one. I'm looking to get an egg (not hatched, so I can hatch it to be the OT) containing one of the following pokemon: Pawnaird, Tirtouga, Golett or Tynamo.

Please PM if interested

Fast_shoesXx

I'm looking for a male Solosis with Magic Guard. Any nature works. Will trade a Gothita in return, PM me if you're interested! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.