• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#577 Solosis / #578 Duosion / #579 Reuniclus

Status
Not open for further replies.

crlewis19

I'm looking for a freshly hatched solosis. I don't have much to offer i got eevee's some gibles and zangoose female with its hidden ability. pm if you want any of those =)

looking for a level 1 Solosis, quiet nature. Preferably either maxed HP ev's or Special Attack. thanks

offering a female sheer force bagon with dragon dance

Croze

Sick of Bigotry
Would like DWF solosis, offering any DWF or starters in my sig

Megaton666

Swampert Trainer
Looking for Solosis, willing to trade a Gothita of any gender in exchange.

Rai+

I'm looking for any of this evo line, trying to complete my Dex in B2.

Can trade counterparts or most other pokemon.

Last edited:

buzzak688

i need a solosis for my team, ive got pokemon black and i cant get one, and i cant get one on negotiations. can anyone help?

Frtkyjr

Hi im looking for a shiny Solosis/Duosion/Reuniclus max 50lvl. PM me with your wants if you want to exchange one.

Kiraush

I have a level 57 EV trained Reuniclus up for trade
OT Kiraush
Default name, nicknamable
Bold Nature
Egg hatched
Often dozes off
Atk 74
Def 155
Sp Atk 156
Sp Def 106
Speed 56
Heal Block 15/15
reflect 20/20
Psyshock 10/10
Recover 10/10
Trait: Magic Guard
EVs: 252 HP / 244 Def / 12 Spd

bruinsgirl33

looking for any pokemon from this line. i have B2. Also new to here and still trying to navigate these forums. i have Thundurus, Landorus, and Tornadus with their DW Abilities from the dream radar that will likely never see any use on any of my teams. Also have quite a surplus of Riolus with Prankster, Swablus w/ Cloud Nine, and Munnas w/ Telepathy from the Dream Radar as well. if anyone's interested in any of these guys please PM me. thanks!

Trainer Name: Daniela
Friend Code: 1206-7043-5504

Benjamin.C

Magikarp Magic
Duosion
:578: Lv.1
Moves:
Eat a Donut
YOU MUST DIE!
Stare
Two Brain move

Benjamin.C

Magikarp Magic
My little hobby...

I am fusing Duosion with Pikachu, so if you could gimme some help, it would be apreciated. For now I need names. PM your ideas.

zombi

Breeder
Lf

A solosis with good nature and good attack egg moves like drain punch, ice or fire punch

Adamant, or un hindered nature will work.

Offering dwfs in my sig, other egg moves like mochoke w bullet, ice,and thunder punch, karrablast with megahorn , elikid with cross chop, and ice punch, or evee with curse and wish

PM me offers

Status
Not open for further replies.