• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#577 Solosis / #578 Duosion / #579 Reuniclus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lucario0708

Destiny Combining...
I got a few solosis / duosion up for trade

i got a modest solosis with overcoat

I got a duosion with magic guard

and a modest duosion

ssj6jared

Specific.

I am looking for a Solosis.

Nature must be Modest.

Personality must be Mischievous.

Willing to trade the following for it:

Win2011 Event Celebi
Gamestop Shiny Entei
A Male or Female Zorua
A Male or Female Zororark

Son Goku

looking for shiny solosis ut
i would like it to have magic guarde but if not that ok PM for list of what i have to trade

Rekari

Looking for a solosis. Shiny would be preferred but if not then it's fine. Level/Nature doesn't matter but I do want it to be female. I'm playing black so im willing to trade exclusives.

Sasukat

Back from the dead
LF Magic Guard Modest Solosis, Trading either fossil mon, any of the 5th gen starters, or any non legend exclusive from White or Black minus Rufflet for it.

Asar

Need a solosis, modest willing to trade japanese dittos or deino with dark pulse. also have tons of adament timburs

Cougardc

Lvl 22 untrained Female Solosis for trade. PM Offers please.

EDIT: Trade completed.

Last edited:

Thebritains

Soul Searchin'
Just caught a legit shiny Duosion Timid and Strong Willed, lv 31 UT pm me if you want trade something for it. I just got it and if i dont get any offers ima begin training it for myself :D

I have a stupid amount Solosis' for trade. I would like white exclusives or anything really since I like pokemon that grow faster :)

All are level 1 (lol, it's because I'm breeding for a shiny)
All have Psywave and Imprison moves.
Abilities are Overcoat or Magic Guard.

Natures
-Brave
-Hardy
-Naive
-Relaxed
-Mild
-Adamant
-Lonely
-Modest
-Sassy
-Bashful
-Brave
-Gentle
-Naughty
-Bold
-Calm
-Hardy
-Quiet
-Jolly
-Serious
-Docile
-Careful
-Quirky

Ausgirl

Able to breed petilil/ solosis/ rufflet

Looking For:
starter pokemon gens 1-4

Last edited:

Chronic

looking to give a modest Solosis (or evo) with wonder guard a good home
have starters, fossils, black exclusives a fair few rare goodies

PM me! looking to commence training :)

Last edited:

Geewhiz

Trainer
Looking for shining Solosis, Duosion, or Reuniclus modest nature with magic gaurd prefered but will take any.

can offer lv32 UT male Duosion with modest nature as well as 5th gen starters, baby pokemon, and white exclusives. PM me if interested

I have a stupid amount Solosis' for trade. I would like white exclusives or anything really since I like pokemon that grow faster :)

All are level 1 (lol, it's because I'm breeding for a shiny)
All have Psywave and Imprison moves.
Abilities are Overcoat or Magic Guard.

Natures
-Brave
-Hardy
-Naive
-Relaxed
-Mild
-Adamant
-Lonely
-Modest
-Sassy
-Bashful
-Brave
-Gentle
-Naughty
-Bold
-Calm
-Hardy
-Quiet
-Jolly
-Serious
-Docile
-Careful
-Quirky

Still have 2 boxes full of them if anyone wants to trade me a foreign MALE Solosis or Litwick that isn't English or Japanese for MM'ing a shiny.

Dreamseller

Squirtle
I'm looking for a modest Solosis with Magic Guard, must have Max EVd sp atk and defense. Willing to give a shiny altaria or something else if you wish. :)

Some good IVs too would be nice. (so its hidden power will be fighting) although this doesnt matter as much as the rest. pm me with offers and stats :) (inc EVs and IVs) :)

Last edited:

Dreamseller

Squirtle
Also, it doesn't have to be Solosis, it can be either oof it's evolutions aswell, just as long as it knows reflect or light screen, hidden power (as long as it's IV make it fighting), psy shock/psychic and recover.

I know this is VERY specific but I'll make it worth your while, I promise! :)

Zekerom

My little Pwny!
Looking for a Reuniclus level 63-70, will trade good. PM me on forums if you want to trade.

Status
Not open for further replies.