• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#580 Ducklett / #581 Swanna

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a legit UT shiny Ducklett with pokerus. just PM me an offer. All i ask is a shiny in return(can be anything BUT a ducklett).

PokeBreederJon

Specialized Breeder
Looking for female (Around level 30) Ducklett with good nature! PM or VM me!

Toxicated92

Water Expert
Looking for female DW Swanna/Ducklett, don't care on nature
Have a look at my trade shop and if you see/want anything pm :D
I need the swanna/Ducklette within the next 48 hours please xD

Vecherom

Lavaridge Trainer
Looking for DW female Ducklett/ Swanna. PM me for what I have to offer/ Negotiations.

ANTIK

Hello everyone!

I just caught a shiny Ducklett with a Great ball yesterday, it´s male and it has an Adamant nature, it´s completely legit. I´m not really into shinies so what I´m asking in exchange for this is any of the Pokémon listed in my signature, they have to have the specified nature and good IV´s, besides the ones in the list, I´m also interested in the Therain forms of the DUS trio, Tornadus would have to be Timid if Therain, Landorus Adamant, and Thundurus Modest. They have to be legit, no hacks please! PM if interested.

RazorCandy

Hi, looking for DW female Ducklett. Can offer shards, rare candies, DW females not listed in my sig. Let me know if keen.

Looking for DW Ducklet, have all sorts for trade -ask me! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.