• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#582 Vanillite / #583 Vanillish / #584 Vanilluxe

Status
Not open for further replies.

2fast2good

offer lvl 1 UT vanilletes they have the egg move Autotomize (is like agility or rock polish), Modest natures and have these combinations:
31IV HP, DEF, SPEC. ATTACK
31IV HP, SPEC. ATTACK, SPEED
31IV HP, DEF, SPEED
Make good LEGAL offers, im breeding for vanillites like a week, so have many of them.

Bubblezs

RNG Enthusiast
I'm looking for a male vanillite who knows Water Pulse. Anyone can help me out? I can breed what's in my sig in return, I also have japanese dittos I can offer or Dark Pulse deino. Thanks!
EDIT : GOT IT!

Last edited:

NeohopeSTF

Sol Badguy
lf a shiny Vanillite in can offer
Shiny groudon
Shiny cobalion
Shiny Terrakion
shiny jirachi

Pokemon Ace

Dragon Master
Looking for a male Vanillite with egg moves Water Pulse and Ice Shard. Offering anything in my signature.

PM me if interested.

Burakoru

Belly Slide
I HAVE a shiny Vannilish, and am looking for other NON-HACKED shinies, VM me if interested.
Read da signature to understand.

Last edited:

Snowi

Does anyone has a Vanillite that I could trade, and then trade back, just to add it to my Pokedex?

Please PM if you do, thanks!

Icestarman

Poke Nerd
looking for a vanillite for dream team lv 1-5 PM me if you want to trade

autumnmew

Event Hunter
looking for a shiny male vanilite UT(lv25) offering pokemon in signature and more if its nature is modest
must be nicknameable!!

Last edited:

D-idara

Looking for a Male Vanillite with Dragon Pulse (or a Snorunt for that matter)

Zether-Man

Pokemon poet/Trader
looking for a lvl 100 vanillite offering a:
lvl 74 tyranitar
nature: docile
ability: sand stream
moves: stone edge, earthquake,hyper beam, crunch.
or anyother pokemon in my sig.

Status
Not open for further replies.