• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#582 Vanillite / #583 Vanillish / #584 Vanilluxe

Status
Not open for further replies.

snowsquirrel

Squirrel Ninja
Hi, I am restarting my game and I would love to have a UT Vanillite to have from the beginning, I will trade the starter I get for one, just let me know which starter you would like. I want the vanillite to be a male, preferrably modest and still in the egg when we trade. PM me if you can help, thanks=D

Matt36

Clone my Balls!
Trading Away

JAP Vanilluxe - Bashful Nature, Ice Body Ability, Female, Level 49 - Toxic, Frost Breath, Hail & Mirror Coat

Just taking up room. I'm never going to use them.

Jurassic Jonah

I'm looking for a Lv 1 UT Vanillite; nothing matters except that it's level 1, thanks in advance :)

0LdSk00lMew

Elesa's #1 Fan
I have a shiny bashful vanillite flawless icebody moves are icicle spear, taunt, ice beam

pm if you want this. I will only accept shiny's which are flawless

Alyde

Just started with Black 2 and was wondering if somebody could help me with getting a Vanillite.
Got one. :)

Last edited:

brandibug

I have a level 20 male Vanillite with a Relaxed nature.

I also have a level 49 female Vanilluxe with a Jolly nature for trade.

PM me. :)

Battra

Looking for a vanillite if anyone has a spare, plz shoot me a pm.

foxyman1167

From Zero To Hero
I'm looking for a Dream World female Vanillite/Vanillish/Vanilluxe, I don't care what nature or level it is, as long as it female and has Weak Armor, I have every other released Dream World female except what I'm looking for in my signature.

Got it.

Last edited:

RazorCandy

Hi, looking for DW female Vanillite. Can offer shards, rare candies, DW females not listed in my sig. Let me know if keen.

mjunior3

Link Jokers!
Offering a Shiny Lv.100 Female Vanniluxe. Looking for any Legit Keldeo. PM me for offers.

Status
Not open for further replies.